DDJ-SX2 MIDI Map(tested /Certerfied )

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: DDJ-SX2 MIDI Map

Postby JM LEMAIRE on 29 Jan 2017, 21:39

hello...thank you for these informations very usefull
i'm gonna try it ...i use VDj8 with my ddjsx2 but i had good feeling with Cross DJ but the mixvibes controler was too poor that's why i bought a ddjsx2 more confortable to mix
but i dont like to work with serato...i'm gonna try Cross DJ again and see how it works with a ddjs2...i do not use flip i don't use serato
thank's for your informations
JM LEMAIRE

Re: DDJ-SX2 MIDI Map(tested /Certerfied )

Postby LouisBaduge on 29 Mar 2019, 12:14

FigDJ wrote:I don't remember if I ever posted a MIDI map for the DDJ-SX2.
Here is a copy of it. If you download, use and find a bug please let me know so i can correct it. I don't own the controller so I can't test for it. It has many functions that are not standard, I will be posting documentation shortly. This map is for the latest version of Cross.
DDJSX2.mappings

Is this mapping for Windows? Do you have for Mac? Kindly share.
Thank you
LouisBaduge

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 30 Mar 2019, 21:46

Hi Louis,

Since you are a registered user you should be able to see the link for the mapping file in FigDJs first post. It works for either Windows or Mac versions of Cross/Cross DJ.

First download the mapping file and then open Cross/Cross DJ, then go to the MIDI page in the preferences and use the import button (->[]) to find and import the downloading mapping file. Then make sure your SX2 is connected and that the new mapping is selected on the MIDI page.

Let us know if you run into any issues.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby larryjones on 25 Apr 2019, 12:17

FigDJ wrote:I don't remember if I ever posted a MIDI map for the DDJ-SX2.
Here is a copy of it. If you download, use and find a bug please let me know so i can correct it. I don't own the controller so I can't test for it. It has many functions that are not standard, I will be posting documentation shortly. This map is for the latest version of Cross.
DDJSX2.mappings

Great
larryjones

Postby djboss971 on 11 Apr 2020, 16:20

Hello,
I relaunch the subject in order to know if the mapping is also valid for Cross DJ 4 pro?
djboss971

Postby kelv.1 on 02 Aug 2020, 23:22

Hello where o i download the MIDI map for the ddj sx 2 please?
I see no link and cannot find a link in forum. the headdphhone cue isnt workin right with the SX map
regards kelvin
kelv.1

Postby FigDJ on 03 Aug 2020, 13:53

kelv.1 wrote:Hello where o i download the MIDI map for the ddj sx 2 please?
I see no link and cannot find a link in forum. the headdphhone cue isnt workin right with the SX map
regards kelvin

The 1st entry on this thread has a link to download the file. The file is for Cross and Cross DJ 3.4.3. I don't think Mixvibes has come up with DDJ-SX2 support in Cross 4.0
FigDJ

Postby kelv.1 on 03 Aug 2020, 17:57

Thank you found it and installed, all works ok except headphone cue. the master is always in the headphones regardless of which cue button is pressed.
kelv.1

Postby FigDJ on 03 Aug 2020, 18:21

kelv.1 wrote:Thank you found it and installed, all works ok except headphone cue. the master is always in the headphones regardless of which cue button is pressed.

Check your Cross Settings for headphone monitoring and make sure that the cue mix is set correctly.
Knob -2-18 Cue Mater controls the headphone mix.
Also it sounds like you may have MASTER CUE button activated. If MASTER CUE Button is activated the Sound from the Fader output (master) will also be routed to your headphones.

You can cue all four deck at once and the master.

Note: this map does not contain the update for multicolor pads to match cue points. I can send you that once this issue is resolved.
FigDJ

Postby kelv.1 on 03 Aug 2020, 19:38

neither cue button is on, nor is master cue yet i can still hear whatever is coming out o the speakers in the headphones. when i press cue i can hear the master and the cue signal.
I can see no mention o headphone s ettings on Cross.
Mixer is set to dual stereo
output 1: ssx2 master output
output : ssx phones
kelv.1

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat