Mapping for DDJ RR

Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Mapping for DDJ RR

Postby gigivj on 29 Apr 2020, 14:53

Hi team is it possible to have or if there is already a mapper for the Pioneer DDJ RR
Thanks
gigivj

Re: Mapping for DDJ RR

Postby FigDJ on 01 May 2020, 19:24

If you find the Pioneer MIDI assignment table and send it to me I can help you come up with the map as long as you are willing to do some testing as I don't own the controller. Also what version. I can do 2.6 to 3.4.3. I can also do Cross 4 but it will be my 1st public map on this version so I need help testing it.

If you look around the site you can find entries on my other mappings. I have been pretty successful before and now I am ready to start publishing maps for Cross V4
FigDJ

Postby gigivj on 02 May 2020, 13:51

Hi
Ok yes I can help you I see these days to extract the MIDI map and I will send it to you for Cross 4 ;)
gigivj

Postby gigivj on 05 May 2020, 18:59

Hi FIGDJ
I am extrapolating the MIDI notes of the DDJ RR I am at a good point I miss deck 2 just ready as you want me to send you the files via private message or here on the topic tell me how it is better I think that will finish tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
gigivj

Postby FigDJ on 05 May 2020, 19:27

I am in no rush. To be clear, I don't need the help as I don't own this controller I have no self interest in mapping.

I was offering my help to map it and stating that If I made a map I couldn't truly test it.

There is not need for you to extrapolate MIDI notes as the entire map documentation is available for download from Pioneer support.

If you want help with what you got so far you can post it here or send via private message. I just need to know for what version of Cross are you mapping.
FigDJ

Postby gigivj on 10 May 2020, 09:11

Hi I am using Cross 4 and I have not mapped anything I am not very practical to try cypress but I am not sure I can :( :rolleyes:
gigivj

Postby gigivj on 11 May 2020, 16:57

Hi FigDJ
I tried to map the RR a bit but a strange thing happens some commands are fine others not on the skin move quickly and flash I don't understand I also use Traktor and Virtualdj quietly with the RR but Cross just doesn't go
gigivj

Return to Mapping Midi