Cross DJ 4 Pro Autoplay Mode

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Cross DJ 4 Pro Autoplay Mode

Postby Douw on 28 Aug 2019, 17:08

Hi Guys,
I obtained DJ Pro for PC after having played with Cross DJ Free. I seem to loose Player EQ and Volume in Autoplay mode where Lo, Med and Hi EQ defaults to centre & Volume defaults to Max each time the player switches. This does not happen on DJ Free version. Am I missing a setting somehwere or is this a defect in the application? Thanks a lot..
Douw

Postby Douw on 04 Sep 2019, 17:16

Can Mixvibes Technical Team please provide feedback on this? I have double checked all settings and none changes this behaviour. I have downloaded Cross DJ Pro v4.0.1 with same behaviour. For now I have to revert to VirtualDJ as I cannot effectivly use Cross DJ the way I need to. :(
Douw

Postby Dj Nico on 13 Sep 2019, 18:17

I had a "gig" last week where they requested only 80's and soft rock. Instead if just playing a playlist in auto play, I actually had to stand there and mix song after song, for 4 hours, without overlapping (mixing) any of the songs. :eek:

PLEASE fix this "feature" or just give the user the ability to disable it when its not needed. :neutral:
Dj Nico

Postby Douw on 25 Sep 2019, 22:01

Cross DJ Pro Version 4.1.0 recently released still has same problem where the player loses EQ, Volume and Gain Settings in Autoplay mode, i.e. Lo, Med and Hi EQ & Gain defaults to centre & Volume defaults to Max each time the player switches... back to using VirtualDJ unfortunately..
Douw

Postby elotronic on 08 May 2021, 16:32

I recently purchased Cross DJ 4 and latest version 4.2 and can confirm this volume and setting issue still exists. This is REALLY bad, something very basic that we should not have to deal with. Is there a fix for this?
elotronic

Previous

Return to Community Support