Cross DJ4 MIDI Problem

Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross DJ4 MIDI Problem

Postby laconic1102 on 13 Jul 2019, 22:10

Hi, since yesterday i update to Cross4. I use a Pioneer SB2 and a AKAI MPD218. Everything is ok with the SB2 but not with the AKAI. In Cross 3 i use the AKAI for the Filters and Effects. In Cross4 it is not possible. I create a new controller in the list and teach the knobs and pads in MIDI section. If i teach a knob for the FX (Filter Delay for example), the line from the knob turns a little bit and stay after few seconds in only one position. I could turn the knob on the AKAI and see that somthing happend at Cross but it is not the full range of the filter, only one position or the line tremble...
Via MIDI learn, is the same.

I hope you could help me! Best regards, Sven
laconic1102

Re: Cross DJ4 MIDI Problem

Postby laconic1102 on 17 Aug 2019, 12:03

no answer to my question...Administrator? I´m sad about this!
I buy a new product with no support. Is easier to make money with the product...
laconic1102

Postby RoJeC on 19 Aug 2019, 15:15

Moved your topic to the MIDI forum.

Not sure if it helps, but the MIDI expert usually checks this forum faster. However he also has some questions asked to MV regarding v4 features for MIDI.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby DJSqualeMusic on 12 Nov 2020, 00:34

i thought this was the MIDI forum, and i thought to talk to support they want you to send in a request for support or an email...this is just users i thought
DJSqualeMusic

Postby FigDJ on 14 Nov 2020, 15:33

laconic1102 wrote:Hi, since yesterday i update to Cross4. I use a Pioneer SB2 and a AKAI MPD218. Everything is ok with the SB2 but not with the AKAI. In Cross 3 i use the AKAI for the Filters and Effects. In Cross4 it is not possible. I create a new controller in the list and teach the knobs and pads in MIDI section. If i teach a knob for the FX (Filter Delay for example), the line from the knob turns a little bit and stay after few seconds in only one position. I could turn the knob on the AKAI and see that somthing happend at Cross but it is not the full range of the filter, only one position or the line tremble...
Via MIDI learn, is the same.

I hope you could help me! Best regards, Sven

Please post your old Cross 3.x map and the new one for Cross 4.x
I suspect that you have to include a 14 bit MIDI map command line. need the files to verify.
FigDJ

Return to Mapping Midi