Cant use bluetooth speaker with Cross DJ

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cant use bluetooth speaker with Cross DJ

Postby Badboystyle on 03 Jun 2021, 15:41

Hi guys I love Cross DJ and have been using it with my galaxy Note 9, small laptop speakers that plug into the mains and have a 3.5 mm connection that I plug into the tractor DJ splitter ,that plugs into the phones headphone jack .and the headphone plugs into that other side of the splitter ,works great.

But I decided to buy a really good bluetooth speaker and expected it to work the same but I cant get it to work?with aux or the splitter to pre cue the next track

This is what I've tried so far
Using a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable plugged into the aux 3.5mm port on the back of the blue tooth speaker, and plugging the end of that cable into the speaker side of the tractor splitter DJ cable.and the headphones into the other side of the DJ splitter .and then plug the DJ splitter into the phone headphone jack port.

Then go to advanced settings in Cross DJ and put the app into split mode.
Press load a track on deck 1 and 2 press play and no sound comes out of the speaker or the headphones. All the volumes are up

If I unplug all the wires and link phone with Cross DJ to the bluetooth speaker via blue tooth the sound plays from the speaker but you cant pre cue tracks in the headphones because the splitter is not plugged into anything ovbisly

Please help sorry for the long post
Badboystyle

Re: Cant use bluetooth speaker with Cross DJ

Postby Badboystyle on 03 Jun 2021, 23:41

Never mind I got it working the volumes were not working on the speaker its gtg now
Badboystyle

Return to Android Discussion