Two buttons on the same place and I’m missing fader

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Two buttons on the same place and I’m missing fader

Postby Klappi on 18 Feb 2019, 21:49

There is a big problem with the last version of Cross DJ!

I can’t leave the Edit-Mode without shuffeling the playlist. The problem is that the Shuffle Button and the Close Button is at the the same place. That means that my very nice playlist will destroyed every time I want to leave this mode! :redface:
Please correct that asap!

The Gain- and the Maste-Knobs should be changed into fader. Fader are better to use with an iPad!

I have some playlists on my iPad. Is it possible that these playlists can be uploaded in Cross DJ. Song by song is anoying...

Please excuse my bad English :cool:

Thanks!
Klappi

Re: Two buttons on the same place and I’m missing fader

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 13 Mar 2019, 22:17

Hello Klappi,

Very sorry for the delay and display bug you and others have reported in Cross DJ for iOS!

I have reported it to the team and hopefully we can issue a fix for this soon, thank you for your patience!

I will also bring up your request to have faders instead of knobs for gain and master control.

Thank you for your feedback,

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby Klappi on 27 Nov 2019, 18:11

Hi Mixvibes-Team!
What about the button problem?
What about the knob-fader problem?
What about the playlist problem?

9 month after my post and a lot of updates and always the same bugs :rolleyes:

It is a real shame with my money!
Klappi

Postby RoJeC on 28 Nov 2019, 13:46

Based upon the info seems like there's only one, serious, problem. Being the VCR controls on top of each other. Seems something that has to be fixed.

The others are wishes you have. And so far not many have supported your suggestion by adding their reply.
With the various screen sizes the software has to run on size is a restriction. For users running mulitple devices it is not easy to have a control change by screensize (or rather size and resolution). In addition a knaobfader allows for multiple directions to function wheras faders only work in one direction.

Playlists import/use also should be seen as a wish. Unfortunately not a simple issue as else it would have been there from the first release many years ago. Just like it is present in the OSX version.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Return to iOS Discussion