Smartlist Boiler Plate

Suggest features and improvements

Smartlist Boiler Plate

Postby soundboyrich on 29 Aug 2019, 06:19

I don't know why, but for lack of time, Cross doesn't comes with a BIG boiler plate "Smartlist" using at a minimum BMP. It will take me hours to create Smartlist using BPM range grouped by the decimal BMP values.
Smartlist Example
90.0 to 90.99 BPM
91.0 to 91.99 BPM
92.0 to 92.99 BPM etc.

But also separated by genre.
soundboyrich

Re: Smartlist Boiler Plate

Postby RoJeC on 29 Aug 2019, 09:00

Once etup the advantage is that every new track is "added" on the fly, whereas else you would have to drag them to a playlist every time.

And it's not a new feature. Just a reminder of something present since the first version of Cross.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby soundboyrich on 30 Aug 2019, 00:51

A bigger boiler plate is absolutely needed. Only comes with 1 BPM default smartlist and if I ever have to upgraded it needs to be recreated again... tedious and painful.

Correct,I still would use a playlist. Convenient for all kinds of parties and events. Playing the genres with short length songs (~3mins) playlist are necessary for me since I'm not almost up to date on the latest release or playing weekly.
soundboyrich

Postby soundboyrich on 21 Jun 2020, 02:38

At a minimum, I suggest MixVibes Pro 4 provides Window that provides selection of Tag fields. I could take hours and hours trying to setup Smart Tags and I'll never finish setup.

You guys have done this with Cue Points. Turn on Auto Cue points and cues show up for your, then to your likely cues can be changed and saved.

So bring back the window used in Producer and MxVibes selecting Tags of my choosing.

ProducerSelectionWindow.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
soundboyrich

Return to Suggestions