No Video in Cross DJ 4 pro!!

Report the issues you noticed while using MixVibes
Forum rules
Users with Cross DJ Mac bought in the App Store please join group User Cross DJ App Store to write in the support forum ucp.php?i=172

Other users must follow these rules.:
* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Re: No Video in Cross DJ 4 pro!!

Postby Anim-16 on 27 Jul 2019, 11:22

Hello,
since a few years on Cross DJ with already the video plugin, then Cross, what a joy to pass to Cross DJ PRO 4!
Using video since all that time, what a disappointment to not have an output on my second screen in the office and video projector in performance.
I still have the Cross 3.4.3 and it works, with the V4, I do not have support for the second screen, thank you technique, is there a new manipulation I would have forgotten?

Just before a performance, returning to the V3 after handling the V4, it's frustrating.
I updated my licenses in the personal part of the forum.
So ???
Réussir ensemble votre animation
Anim-16

Re: No Video in Cross DJ 4 pro!!

Postby Anim-16 on 29 Jul 2019, 22:18

Hello,
I found the command to display the video output on the 2nd screen or video projector:
After pressing the video button, in the central part, to the right of the visualization, to the right of the three sliders "Brightness", "contract" and "saturation", a small square symbol (like "full screen" next to the hour) which on hover, indicates: "Enable / Disable external video screen" and it's OK, just a few settings and it's good!
cdj4-video.jpg

Bonjour,
J'ai trouvé la commande pour afficher la sortie vidéo sur le 2nd écran ou vidéoprojecteur :
Après appui sur le bouton vidéo, dans la partie centrale, à droite de la visualisation, à droite des trois curseurs "Luminosité", "contratse" et "saturation", un petit symbole carré (comme "plein écran" à coté de l'heure) qui au survol, indique : "Activer/Désactiver écran vidéo externe" et c'est OK, juste quelques réglages et c'est bon !
Réussir ensemble votre animation
Anim-16

Return to Technical Support