Standup DJ MK2

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Standup DJ MK2

Postby ENCEINTE77 on 06 May 2021, 21:03

Bonjour,

Je viens d’hériter d’une enceinte STANDUP-DJ-MKII (2) qui a passé son temps à l’extérieur.
J’ai vérifié l’alimentation celle-ci est bonne même sur batterie et je me retrouve face un message d’erreur sur le tableau d’affichage
Après une mise en marche au bout de quelques secondes celle-ci fait trois bip à la suite, et marque le message en bleu « LOU »
J’ai le même message quand je suis sur secteur et sur batterie impossible de faire quoique ce soit sauf changer le mode mais au bout de quelques secondes celui-ci apparaît est éteint complètement l’enceinte.

Je n’ai pas trouvé de notice d’utilisation de celle-ci à part pour l’utilisation de la télécommande.

Je peux poster des photos ou des vidéos, ou par téléphone.

Je ne sais pas si ce poste est au bon endroit je vous remercie d’avance pour votre aide en espérant pouvoir profiter de l’enceinte et de son sont qui sont de très bonne qualité à ce qu’on m’a dit !

Hello,

I have just inherited a STANDUP-DJ-MKII (2) loudspeaker that has spent its time outdoors.
I checked the power supply it is good even on battery and I find myself facing an error message on the display board
After switching on after a few seconds, it beeps three times in a row, and marks the message in blue "LOU"
I have the same message when I am on mains and on battery I cannot do anything except change the mode but after a few seconds it appears and the speaker is completely turned off.

I could not find any instructions for use of it except for the use of the remote control.

I can post photos or videos, or over the phone.

I do not know if this post is in the right place thank you in advance for your help and hope I can enjoy the speaker and the sound which is very good as I have been told!
ENCEINTE77

Re: Standup DJ MK2

Postby RoJeC on 04 Jun 2021, 18:54

If it is an older unit the battery may be the issue or the charger.

Don't know this exact model but experienced such with other sets.

In battery driven sets there often is no 'main power' as the unit always runs from battery while the main just charges the battery.

If you measure the battery it should be close to 14v when charged (if 12v battery)

If you found your way to the battery don't forget to measure the width of the connectors (appx 4 or 6mm) and check this when ordering (easiest way to replace as you can of cource modify the connectors)

If battery is dead long time also the adaptor may have given up. You'll have to check for price of replacement, but consider a car battery charger as alternative... (and disconnect the defective one!)
Only work with this power replacement items if you have some experience as else you may blow the board, blow your hair or worse different body parts.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Return to Community Support