CrossDJ 2.1 e Pioneer DDJ Ergo

CrossDJ 2.1 e Pioneer DDJ Ergo

Postby gladany on 26 Nov 2012, 18:43

Salve, utilizzando CrossDJ 2.1 con il controller Pioneer DDJ Ergo nelle cuffie si sente sempre il suono che esce dall'uscita pricipale (master) e non c'è verso di eliminarlo.
Inoltre:
1 - Con controller collegato e acceso, aprendo crossdj l sw non riconosce la posizione dei vari controlli (fader, rotativ, ...)
2 - se modifica la beatgrid di una canzone a bpm variabile con gli stumenti di editing presenti e poi sincronizzo tale canzone con un'altra, la sincornizzazione avviene solo con il bpm del primo segmento (prima beatgrid) e andando a rendere inutile il alvoro di editing della beatgrid!
3 - l'importazione delle tracce analizzate da rekordbox non mantiene i dati di analisi. In particolare la beatgrid (analizzata in rekordbox in dynamic mode) la si trova tutta schiacciata dei primi decimi di secondo della canzone dopo l'importazione in crossdj
Utilizzo OSX 10.6.8
Qualche aiuto? Grazie
gladany

Supporto tecnico

Postby gladany on 27 Nov 2012, 19:49

Salve, qualcuno può cortesemente spiegarmi perchè non posso postare sul forum di supporto tecnico in inglese? Ho acquistato Crossdj per usarlo con la DDJ ergo ma ho diversi problemi. Se non posso risolverli ho gettato al vento tempo e denaro ... Grazie mille
gladany

CrossDJ vs Pioneer DDJ ergo

Postby gladany on 27 Nov 2012, 20:25

Hi, I'm using CrossDJ 2.1 with Pioneer DDJ Ergo (firmware 1.20) under OSX 10.6.8. I have these problems:
- I always hear in headphones the master output even if cue isn't activated. I set output1/2 for master and output 3/4 for cue;
- With controller just switched on, opening CrossDJ the sw doesn't recognize the position of controls of DDJ Ergo;
- Importing from Rekordbox, Crossdj doesn't import bpm, key, ... and beatgrid (dynamic mode of rekordbox) is crushed at the beginning of the track
- Editing the beatgrid of a song with variable bpm, when I try to sync it with another song, crossdj uses the bpm of first beatgrid as reference for the edited song and from 2nd beatgrid the 2 songs go out of sync.
Is there a solution for these problems? Thanx
gladany

Re: CrossDJ 2.1 e Pioneer DDJ Ergo

Postby gladany on 28 Nov 2012, 22:58

Anche con la 2.2 ho gli stessi problemi.
Also with 2.2 I've got the same problems.
gladany

Re: CrossDJ vs Pioneer DDJ ergo

Postby Support@MixVibes on 30 Nov 2012, 12:21

gladany wrote:- I always hear in headphones the master output even if cue isn't activated. I set output1/2 for master and output 3/4 for cue

Check the cue mix fader.

- With controller just switched on, opening CrossDJ the sw doesn't recognize the position of controls of DDJ Ergo

The controler doesn't send any status command.

- Importing from Rekordbox, CrossDJ doesn't import bpm, key, ... and beatgrid (dynamic mode of rekordbox) is crushed at the beginning of the track

What version of rekordbox ?

- Editing the beatgrid of a song with variable bpm, when I try to sync it with another song, CrossDJ uses the bpm of first beatgrid as reference for the edited song and from 2nd beatgrid the 2 songs go out of sync.

Cross doesn't have a variable sync for now, you need to re-trigg the sync.
Support@MixVibes

Re: CrossDJ vs Pioneer DDJ ergo

Postby gladany on 30 Nov 2012, 22:16

Support@MixVibes wrote:
gladany wrote:- I always hear in headphones the master output even if cue isn't activated. I set output1/2 for master and output 3/4 for cue
Check the cue mix fader.

The cue mix fader is fully turned to the cue side.

- With controller just switched on, opening CrossDJ the sw doesn't recognize the position of controls of DDJ Ergo
The controler doesn't send any status command.

It's a shame ... Traktor does it!

- Importing from Rekordbox, CrossDJ doesn't import bpm, key, ... and beatgrid (dynamic mode of rekordbox) is crushed at the beginning of the track
What version of rekordbox ?

The last one, 2.01

- Editing the beatgrid of a song with variable bpm, when I try to sync it with another song, CrossDJ uses the bpm of first beatgrid as reference for the edited song and from 2nd beatgrid the 2 songs go out of sync.
Cross doesn't have a variable sync for now, you need to re-trigg the sync.

In my opinion, editing of beatgrid for songs that have a variable bpm, without being able to sync is useless

Thanks again
gladany

Postby Support@MixVibes on 03 Dec 2012, 15:30

Agree.
Cross doesn't have a variable sync for now
Support@MixVibes

Postby gladany on 28 Dec 2012, 13:52

Hi, I've understood because I ear sound in headphones with cue disabled! As told before, Cross doesn't recognize the starting position of knobs, faders and buttons on the controller ... and so it's also for cue! I have to move cue volume and cue mix knobs. It's little bit annoying :-(
I must try with new ddj ergo firmware (1.30).
gladany

Postby Support@MixVibes on 28 Dec 2012, 15:21

gladany wrote:Hi, I've understood because I ear sound in headphones with cue disabled! As told before, Cross doesn't recognize the starting position of knobs, faders and buttons on the controller ... and so it's also for cue! I have to move cue volume and cue mix knobs. It's little bit annoying :-(
I must try with new ddj ergo firmware (1.30).

It the same for all DJ gear, you need to zeroing before switch them on.
Some MIDI controler can send their state upon request from the software. The ergo doesn't afaik.
Support@MixVibes

Return to Italiano