Cross 4

All you need to know about MixVibes.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross 4

Postby cubase on 20 Mar 2019, 11:12

so i mixed already since 3 years no update n cant use full Cross now r we gonna pay money again ? can someone tell me that
cubase

Re: Cross 4

Postby teahur on 20 Mar 2019, 12:41

I could be wrong, but CrossDJ hasn't had an over haul like this in a good 3 to 4 years. I would say 3.4.3 will be the last free update you will get. Then you will have to dig into your pockets to get Cross 4.
I Have used Mix Vibes since it had it's first release. I Paid $200NZD and since then it's paid for its self countless times. with each update being free from the download centre.

I would recommend jumping on this beta for the low price and (fingers crossed) that if you own the beta then you be able to upgrade to Cross4 Pro for either free or at a discounted rate.

It may scare some people off and hesitate to fork out more to upgrade again from the beta version to Pro.
teahur

Postby djreff on 20 Mar 2019, 13:46

I would recommend jumping on this beta for the low price and (fingers crossed) that if you own the beta then you be able to upgrade to Cross4 Pro for either free or at a discounted rate

here here
DJ reff
PC intel PC intel i7 3770k cpu @3.50ghz 8 gig ram mix vibe cross- denon MCX 8000 controller, with more than 40000dance tracks
djreff

Postby Faizel M on 21 Mar 2019, 19:04

djreff wrote:I would recommend jumping on this beta for the low price and (fingers crossed) that if you own the beta then you be able to upgrade to Cross4 Pro for either free or at a discounted rate

here here

I would certainly hope there would be further discount to Cross 4 Pro for us users who had the full packages of Cross. I just bought the pre order.

Faizel M
Faizel M

Postby acemc on 25 Mar 2019, 14:08

I thought I already bought into a pro DJ software called crossdj. What prevents Mixvibes from just abondoning ver4 in year or so time, like they did with crossdj? Are we now gonna have to buy another video plugin, DVS plugin etc....? Im happy this upgrade is here, but very little info has been given as to what we can expect afterwards........ Also what controllers are natively supported? MCX8000?
MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
acemc

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 25 Mar 2019, 19:11

Hi Guys,

We understand your concerns about Cross DJ 4 not being free for previous users, but unfortunately it would not have been sustainable for us to do this.

We will offer a discount to previous users once this pre-order period ends but it will not be as heavy of a discount (especially if you factor in getting Remixlive for free).

Also we should be releasing info about Cross DJ Pro 4 soon, which will have video features and DVS + HID control support. I will also ask the team what new devices we plan to add support for.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby acemc on 25 Mar 2019, 20:59

Thanks for the prompt response.
Ok I understand the paid for upgrade and Im certainly keen on getting the new version. I really need to know for sure whether my controller (mcx8000) will be supported or not though. So please let us know asap. Also the DVS & video support - is that included in the price or will that be extra charge for each? Thanks again.
MEMBER OF:
acemc

Postby daniel clark on 25 Mar 2019, 21:18

:idea: Cross DJ 4 is similiar to Cross DJ ,,also saw mentioned that it wont have video ,, Cross pro 4 will have all of the above ,, as far as the mapping for your controller ,,not sure ..
not speaking official ,,just putting out as i understand it ,, clarification to come soon hopefully :mrgreen:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby Shock_a_Peak on 26 Mar 2019, 00:39

Hello all, I don't see 'Spotify integration' in specs :eek: :neutral:
Shock_a_Peak

Postby acemc on 27 Mar 2019, 00:03

Thanks for the info Daniel. I presume that by 'similar', you mean it won't include DVS & video. As Crossdj didn't have these features & I had to upgrade to Cross to get them (which is probably gonna be Cross 4 Pro equivalent). So if I go ahead with purchasing the beta, I wouldn't have DVS or video & my controller probably still wouldn't be supported (officially anyway). Has this upgrade had anything done to make MIDI mapping led output any easier? Apart from effects & the UI, I struggle to see any major benefit to the upgrade at this point :cry: . We def need more official info.
MEMBER OF:
acemc

Next

Return to Announcements