Clarification of roles & responsibilities

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Clarification of roles & responsibilities

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 08 Oct 2015, 17:53

Hello fellow users,

First of all, we want to thank all the users who made this forum a place for exchange, and made all of you a supportive community.
We decided to reorganize our forum, in order to establish a lasting relationship with our users.
We want to clarify reponsibilities of each stakeholder of our wide Mixvibes community.

We want to introduce you the different roles played by each of us. For all commercial issues that our users face, such as reimbursement, or lisense key, you can reach Team Mixvibes. Support Mixvibes will be more and more involved in support for Android & iOS. You can send also your questions at the address: support@mixvibes.com

Please let us know if you have any suggestions, it would be much appreciated and very helpful to us.

Yours truly,
The Mixvibes Team
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Re: Clarification of roles & responsibilities

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 14 Oct 2015, 17:07

You're welcome!
Feel free to share your suggestions with us :)
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby haga46 on 16 Oct 2015, 11:59

Team@MixVibes wrote:You're welcome!

Maybe a little more response in the mapping MIDI (i don't blame FigDJ @ all, BECEAUSE HE'S MERELY A USER !) section would be great ;)

Grtz J(ürgen)
Last edited by haga46 on 16 Oct 2015, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.
haga46

Postby FigDJ on 16 Oct 2015, 12:19

haga46 wrote:
Team@MixVibes wrote:You're welcome!

Maybe a little more response in the mapping MIDI (i don't blame FigDJ @ all !) section would be great ;)

Grtz J(ürgen)

It is funny that you mention my user name and this is just to clarify. I do not work for Mixvibes. Although I have hinted that I would love to officially work them several times I have never been approached in that regard.

I am just another DJ who is trying to help other Cross users in my spare time. Therefore, any responses or files or anything that I posted comes from me not Mixvibes.

I have been approached to do couple MIDI maps for Mixvibes and those get published by Mixvibes and they mention my name as part of the credits.

I know you said you don't blame me, but I think is not fair to have any blaming to do in any way associated with my user name.
FigDJ

Postby haga46 on 16 Oct 2015, 13:00

Hei FigDJ,

I'm sorry if i offended you in any way. I know you're just a user trying to help others and that's worth mentioning, that deserves respect and their are others among u like Daniel and ... I've therefore nothing then respect of what you guys do to help ;)
That's why i mentioned you because you are the only one that chime in on the MIDI mapping forum, i check the forum daily and i think you, Daniel and some other users are doing a great job ! And mixvibes is counting on you guys for the support for their product and that's a shame, cuz they have the absolute knowledge and knowhow.

So if i offended you in anyway i senserly apologise ;)

Grtz J
Last edited by haga46 on 16 Oct 2015, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
haga46

Postby FigDJ on 16 Oct 2015, 13:18

haga46 wrote:Hei FigDJ,

I'm sorry if i offended you in any way. I know you're just a user trying to help others and that's worth mentioning, that deserves respect and there are others among u like Daniel and ... I've therefore nothing then respect of what you guys do to help ;)
That's why i mentioned you because you are the only one that chime in on the MIDI mapping forum, i checke the forum daily end i think you, Daniel and some other users are doing a great job ! And mixvibes is counting on you guys for the support for theire product and that's a shame, cuz they have the absolute knowledge and knowhow.

So if i offended you in anyway i senserly apologise ;)

Grtz J

No offense taken. Just a clarification for everyone looking in this topic because there are a few members that think I am employed by Mixvibes and I end up getting their frustrations reflected in comments back to me.
FigDJ

Postby haga46 on 16 Oct 2015, 13:33

FigDJ wrote:
No offense taken. Just a clarification for everyone looking in this topic because there are a few members that think I am employed by Mixvibes and I end up getting their frustrations reflected in comments back to me.

The people that think you're employed clairly don't know there way around a forum (and that's not a shame either) ;)

I'm on several forums mostly motorcycle and car related so i know what to expect ;)
- people who do have the knowledge and help
- people who think they've got the knowledge and help
- Staffmembers who really have the knowledge and knowhow and help or not

And everyone sharing their Word censored (guess you find it I love walking on it) :mrgreen: in this case music etc. witch is a good thing that's how we interact and get to know each other :cool:

FigDJ i've updated my first post to "(i don't blame FigDJ @ all, BECEAUSE HE'S MERELY A USER !)" which i already knew :mrgreen:
haga46

Postby xReady on 22 Nov 2015, 18:33

I have a Silvercrest SDJ 100 A1
I have a Original CD Cross DJ Lite 2.0.2 and I have a update to 2.6.
I go to site , and "Acces denied , please registre and take the license on
user panel". Ok , I maked.
I go to site , and again....
Why?
My user "xReady" - I have a valid license.
Please help me ;)

xReady

Postby daniel clark on 22 Nov 2015, 18:44

:cool: by the software badging in your post ,,the regerstration is valid ,, are you having other issues ,, please post them if so ,, :cool:

:idea: are you trying to access the download section for updates ,, :idea:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby xReady on 22 Nov 2015, 19:13

daniel clark wrote::cool: by the software badging in your post ,,the regerstration is valid ,, are you having other issues ,, please post them if so ,, :cool:

:idea: are you trying to access the download section for updates ,, :idea:

I dont acces section updates...
Why?
xReady

Next

Return to General Chat