Pionneer pro DJ skin for Mixvibes 7

Post your tips and tutorials here
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Pionneer pro DJ skin for Mixvibes 7

Postby calculator on 12 Feb 2009, 07:12

Updated from Mixvibes 6 version to Mixvibes 7 new features.
pioneerprodjskinpreview.JPG

skin info:
title: pioneerprodj
author: pro
pioneerprodj.rar

the skin is made from the original Pioneer digital vinyl turntable "cdj-1000mk3" and mixer "djm-800";
this version of skin is for mv7 [HOME/DVS/Producer versions compatible];
Some functions may not work depending to your version.
details:
this skin is intended for DVS version and contain almost all available MixVibes 7 features:
equalizer;
effects section;
beat loops;
loop memory;
locations;
marker colors;
and etc..
the base version intended for 1024x768;

install:
download then extract the files to mixvibes6 skins directory, for more info see readme..
pioneerprodj.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
calculator

Re: Pionneer pro DJ skin for Mixvibes 7

Postby Grant Carlisle on 12 Feb 2009, 16:38

Pretty Nice i wouldn't ever use it to play live, but it's still pretty dope to have laying around. :mrgreen:
http://myspace.com/grantcarlislemusic

Sony Vaio VPCCW21FX Windows 7 Intel i3 Processor 2.1 quardcore 4.0 Gig Ram Mixvibes home 7, Ableton 7. Akai Apc40, Pioneer Efx 1000 Vestax Pmc25 2-CDJ1000MK2 Sony Vaio Vgn-S460 Windows XP Pentium 1.8Ghz Processor 2.0 Gig Ram Mixvibes home 7 Vestax Pmc25 2-CDJ1000MK2 Reason 4.0 abelton live 7
Grant Carlisle

Postby Adolph on 12 Feb 2009, 20:55

great job men . but vinyl no works ? realy
Adolph

Postby wazza on 30 Apr 2009, 16:24

@ Calculator....nice work ...It going to look nice with my CDJ 1000 set-up

@ Adolph...the v button on the skin dont work ...but time code vinly works good with the skin...( click on vinly buttons & which vinly mode you like with another skin....close that skin / open the CDJ 1000 skin & you will be set-up for time code vinly )
MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
wazza

Postby calculator on 30 Apr 2009, 19:24

wazza wrote:@ Calculator....nice work ...It going to look nice with my CDJ 1000 set-up

@ Adolph...the v button on the skin dont work ...but time code vinly works good with the skin...( click on vinly buttons & which vinly mode you like with another skin....close that skin / open the CDJ 1000 skin & you will be set-up for time code vinly )

what is "the v button" ? explain please more detail and I try to fix this problem..
"tune in, turn on & drop out
since 2005!"
calculator

Postby gakto2009 on 30 Apr 2009, 21:20

looking goo brofo... its a bit big for me, i like lots of space for media base. but skins aint really that easy... weldone!

this is my new skin.. coming soon!

new skin.JPG

Still needs some things finnishing off...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
..!.. ..!.. NO SUPPORT BY PM ..!.. ..!..

gakto2009

Postby wazza on 03 May 2009, 16:12

calculator wrote:
wazza wrote:@ Calculator....nice work ...It going to look nice with my CDJ 1000 set-up

what is "the v button" ? explain please more detail and I try to fix this problem..

sorry my friend ..I'm a dumb ASS...there is no problem with the skin
I thought the V button ( the button above the hi knob & below the mute button was for vinly on.....but it was not... :redface: :redface: )....I.v being play with the skin all day
now I know where everything is ...so as I said good skin
MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
wazza

Postby calculator on 03 May 2009, 19:49

wazza wrote:
calculator wrote:

sorry my friend ..I'm a dumb ASS...there is no problem with the skin
I thought the V button ( the button above the hi knob & below the mute button was for vinly on.....but it was not... :redface: :redface: )....I.v being play with the skin all day
now I know where everything is ...so as I said good skin

thanks for reply.., direct 'v' button I took from one of early skins versions for mixvibes 4 or 5 generations, in some case, maybe its my mistake, soon will be updated version of this skin with some changes, fixes and re-edits..
since 2005!"
calculator

Re: please please ...Pionneer pro DJ skin for Mixvibes 7

Postby Adolph on 14 May 2009, 22:57

hey men please makes a skin for DVS pro 7 in monophonic to use in laptop I have not been able to configure the program in monophonic serious brilliant..... thank you.
Adolph

Re: please please ...Pionneer pro DJ skin for Mixvibes 7

Postby calculator on 14 May 2009, 23:31

Adolph wrote:hey men please makes a skin for DVS pro 7 in monophonic to use in laptop I have not been able to configure the program in monophonic serious brilliant..... thank you.

hi, there..
explain please what skin and what do you mean in "monophonic"?
p.s.
based on.., size / resolution, selection of available commands, functions and so on..
since 2005!"
calculator

Next

Return to Tips & Tutorials