New drivers ESI U46DJ version 6.29

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

New drivers ESI U46DJ version 6.29

Postby Collabs on 22 Dec 2007, 05:29

Hi!

I "discovered" the website of ESI today and I found a new driver for the U46DJ "B" Version.
http://download.esi-audio.com/?w=esi&p=26&g=2&l=en

I phoned the hotline of ESI and asked what´s new since the 1.0.16.
They told me, that this new driver overwrites all existing "Main-Drivers" of Microsoft and should improve
the stability of the ASIO driver. It includes an ASIO driver by default , so you don´t have to install ASIO4all.

But if the 1.0.16 is working, you don´t have to install the new 1.0.29 driver.
I´m working on the 1.0.16 and it´s quite fine. (Never touch a running system)

(Please excuse my english, I´m out of school since 2003 :grin:

Greetz
esi wrote:U46DJ (Revision B, since mid 2006)
Please note that this driver can only be used with Revision B of U46DJ (selling from mid 2006). Most (but not all) units with Revision B have a serial number that begins with ESJ060 (shown on the underside of the product). To identify which revision you have exactly, you can connect U46DJ to your computer without installing any driver. Temporarily disconnect all other USB devices (except keyboard & mouse if you need them). Then goto Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager and check the number of new entries after installing U46DJ. If there is one USB Audio Device entry like shown on this picture ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dell Vostro 1310:
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2 x 2.0 Ghz
- 4 GByte Ram
- 160GByte HDD @ 7200rpm
- Windows 7 Pro x64
Collabs

Return to General Chat