Help Needed: Remixvideo Generators Do Not Respond to Audio

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Help Needed: Remixvideo Generators Do Not Respond to Audio

Postby simels on 29 Nov 2019, 19:16

Hi!

I've loaded the free Essential Generators sample pack, and I'm trying to have the clips respond to audio input. Audio input has been properly setup in the settings (both meters in settings and in the main Tempo indicator at the top show audio input activity, but none of the generators respond.

To be particular, I'm looking at the 2nd column (Shapes), and all of them do not move at all despite incoming audio, except for Shapes Cross which, oddly, moves even without incoming audio.

I have tried the application in both Windows 10 and MacBook Pro running High Sierra.

Were there additional steps I missed?

Thanks in advance.

Simels
simels

Re: Help Needed: Remixvideo Generators Do Not Respond to Aud

Postby simels on 29 Jan 2020, 06:25

it has been 60 days and nearly 200 views after, and still no sign of support. did i post the issue in the right place? i can't really say i'm happy with the product or the after sales service from mixvibes right now.
simels

Postby simels on 02 Mar 2020, 08:58

it has been 90 days, and still no sign of support. is anyone from mixvibes even reading our posts? i see tons of unanswered issues in this forum, too.
simels

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 03 Mar 2020, 19:35

Hello simels,

Apologies for the delay in response.

Unfortunately we no longer provide support via the forums, as mentioned in our signature below.

We are doing this because we cannot check the forums on any regular basis and are centralizing all support requests towards our email.

Apologies again, hope you have a good day.

Alex @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby simels on 05 Mar 2020, 15:18

I sent a message today. I did not get any confirmation, so I sent it again just to be sure. Hopefully, I'll finally get a resolution.

Team@Mixvibes wrote:Hello simels,

Apologies for the delay in response.

Unfortunately we no longer provide support via the forums, as mentioned in our signature below.

We are doing this because we cannot check the forums on any regular basis and are centralizing all support requests towards our email.

Apologies again, hope you have a good day.

Alex @Mixvibes
simels

Postby simels on 13 May 2020, 10:03

I just sent a follow-up email today.

Not really expecting an instant fix considering the global situation, but a simple reassurance that someone's at least looking into it would be nice. so far, radio silence from the mixvibes team.
simels

Postby sheehyjohn on 14 Nov 2020, 23:22

Hi ... did you get an answer to this problem? I'm having a problem with getting the VST installed aswell and I'm getting no response from Mixvibes email support
sheehyjohn

Return to Community Support