Is remixvideo still alive?

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Is remixvideo still alive?

Postby baz on 02 May 2020, 01:08

there have been no new versions for 1 year.
the old bugs have not been fixed
Is the project dead?
baz

Re: Is remixvideo still alive?

Postby simels on 02 May 2020, 06:03

yeah, looks like it's dead. their mobile apps are regularly updated, so i can't say the company is dead-- they just don't want to work on mac/PC anymore. i reported a serious bug many months ago-- no response as of yet.
simels

Postby RoJeC on 02 May 2020, 12:08

not entirely true.. last update for mac in March. But only OS related.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby baz on 02 May 2020, 15:41

RoJeC wrote:not entirely true.. last update for mac in March. But only OS related.

are you planning an update for PC too?
I have the program since 2018 and on some PCs it never wanted to run.
your program was perfect for my purposes, but frankly i'm considering an alternative
baz

Postby NJSTRANGE on 05 May 2020, 21:30

my pro version won't worked what's annoying is the program wasn t cheap either and you cant get an answer from support - I have thought about posting on their Facebook page, its just shockingly bad
NJSTRANGE

Postby NJSTRANGE on 05 May 2020, 21:30

my pro version won't worked what's annoying is the program wasn t cheap either and you cant get an answer from support - I have thought about posting on their Facebook page, its just shockingly bad
NJSTRANGE

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 06 May 2020, 14:16

Hi NJSTRANGE, simels,

Regarding the issues that you contacted support with, can you try emailing them again? We have someone taking care of the support email more closely at the moment and they should be able to answer your email, and look at the issues in question.

Thanks
Team @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby simels on 24 May 2020, 08:47

RoJeC wrote:not entirely true.. last update for mac in March. But only OS related.

RoJeC, that so-called update was just so that it would install in Catalina. it did not address any other bugs reported already.
simels

Postby simels on 24 May 2020, 08:54

Team@Mixvibes wrote:Hi NJSTRANGE, simels,

Regarding the issues that you contacted support with, can you try emailing them again? We have someone taking care of the support email more closely at the moment and they should be able to answer your email, and look at the issues in question.

Thanks
Team @Mixvibes

Team@Mixvibes, as you suggested, i sent a follow-up email. almost 2 weeks has passed, no response.

Team@Mixvibes, we would appreciate if could you let that someone taking care of the support email know that there are emails waiting to be read and responded to.

Thanks!

simels
simels

Postby deseipel on 30 Jun 2020, 16:10

hi there, I just downloaded the demo yesterday and before I buy this, I really need to have some questions answered.

1. The VST doesn't install in Windows 10, I've tried reinstalling and creating the Steinberg path, no luck. I need to test this out in my DAW.

2. Is the time limit of 100 seconds just for each clip or the whole grid?

3. The Preferences->MIDI shows info for 8 columns yet there are only 6?

My main concern is the road map for this product. If it's DOA then I'm less likely to be interested despite it appearing to be a cost effective entry into triggering video/FX. So I guess the question is, when is the next release scheduled?
deseipel

Return to Community Support