Download Link form Shareit.com Outdated

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Download Link form Shareit.com Outdated

Postby Psyangha on 04 Mar 2020, 06:18

I just purchased the full version of the Cross DJ and the download link from Shareit.com is the 4.0 version. The demo is 4.1.0. I was able to download the current version from the forum, but only because I had signed up looking for a different answer and knew where to look. This information isn´t provided from Shareit.com and new users would likely be using the old version.

I even checked in the app, and it said it was up to date. This seems odd. How are we to know when a new version is out in the future?
Psyangha

Re: Download Link form Shareit.com Outdated

Postby RoJeC on 04 Mar 2020, 10:09

Once your license key is registered in the forum usually you get an e=-mail.

Also when you pass by at the forum a popup will inform you about a new download.

To avoid popups in live performance situations taking away control from the program you'll not have local notification of new version.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Psyangha on 04 Mar 2020, 19:49

Thanks for replying.

1. FYI. My key is registered, and I did not get an email. I have double checked, including my spam folder.

2. That´s great that the forum will tell you about a new download, but shouldn´t there be a way to check within the app. Not a popup, but some way, such as clicking on ¨Check for Updates¨ somewhere. Perhaps not everyone is using the forum.

3. Regardless, the crux of my post was concerning the fact that the download link from Shareit.com is for an older version, and should be updated. There is no information from the Shareit.com email telling the new user that they can come to the forum to check for update. As a matter of fact, I was a bit concerned because they make it sound as if you only have about a month to ever download the program again.

Ideally, I could have just entered the License Key into the Demo version to unlock it. That said, a new purchase should be the latest version of the software.
Psyangha

Postby TinouCAS on 17 Mar 2020, 12:50

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, and sorry for the delayed response.

Both issues should be fixed now.

Stay safe!
TinouCAS

Return to General Chat