Uploading from Garageband to iTunes

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Uploading from Garageband to iTunes

Postby stevepappas452 on 19 Feb 2020, 20:43

I want to export a recent recording I have done on Garageband to iTunes. But when I do so, it just gets uploaded from a random point of the song - not from the beginning. Could anyone please help me with this?
stevepappas452

Re: Uploading from Garageband to iTunes

Postby HOnIquaD on 24 Feb 2020, 11:23

I haven’t been facing any issues as such. I just use the action button in the song and share it on iTunes. Are you doing the same?

Also, did you ever try to run GarageBand on windows? I am not able to do so on my machine.
HOnIquaD

Postby stevepappas452 on 24 Feb 2020, 20:02

HOnIquaD wrote:I haven’t been facing any issues as such. I just use the action button in the song and share it on iTunes. Are you doing the same?

Also, did you ever try to run GarageBand on windows? I am not able to do so on my machine.

Thanks, @HOnIquaD. I will check it out. Garageband is MacOS application. but there are some methods by which you can use the GarageBand app for windows also. I found this guide on the internet where steps are well explained. Cheers!
https://thegaragebandpc.com/
stevepappas452

Postby JaffaHunter on 14 Dec 2020, 09:04

HOnIquaD wrote:I haven’t been facing any issues as such. I just use the action button in the song and share it on iTunes. Are you doing the same?

Yes, You can use GarageBand in windows by using some emulators and for more information, I am just read a guide I think this guide will help you just click here.
JaffaHunter

Return to iOS Discussion