I have some problems about effect activation

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

I have some problems about effect activation

Postby katiequinn on 16 Aug 2019, 09:22

Chinese cell phone creators have assumed control over everything except the high finish of the cell phone market in 2017. They have done this by abusing pretty much each and every specialty and by making telephones that are only all around heavenly gadgets that are additionally extraordinary worth. The A57 from one of China's biggest cell phone brands, Oppo, is the ideal illustration of both of these patterns. The A57 is a wonderfully made telephone with a plan that is unmistakably motivated by the iPhone 6/7. It is an all-metal bodied telephone with a screen to body proportion that is stunningly better than the Apple gadgets that have enlivened it.
check here: https://androldphatloc.doodlekit.com/
The A57 likewise has truly extraordinary form quality that makes it dazzling to hold in the hand. Sadly, the tricky completion and the adjusted plan of the telephone implies that a large portion of these telephones will be utilized in fashioner cases for the Oppo A57. The telephone has an incredible processor with eight centers, which should prop you up pleasantly and have enough force for even the most requesting Android games.
It's about the A57's camera
So what is the specialty that Oppo is attempting to take into account with the A57 you inquire? The appropriate response lies in the camera. Not in the 13 megapixel unit that lies at the rear of the telephone. In any case, since we are discussing the back camera of the A57, how about we simply give Oppo some credit for that reality that the back of the telephone is totally smooth, with no camera knock. This means you won't need to fall back on Oppo A57 cases and covers to get a telephone that you can lay level on a table. In any case, it is the front camera of the A57 that is the feature of the gadget. The selfie camera, as Oppo calls it, is an astonishing 16 megapixels! The truth is out, the forward looking camera on the A57 really has a higher pixel check than the back confronting unit on the telephone.
original site: https://phatlocmobile.vn/
There's no uncertainty who the A57 is focused at that point, its kin who take a ton of selfie photographs or shoot selfie recordings of themselves. In case you're one of these individuals, the A57 is the telephone for you.In a market where a ton of producers are as yet putting 2 megapixel forward looking cameras on telephones that cost more than the A57, the 16 megapixel shooter is astounding. At the cost that the you can purchase the A57 for on the web, the telephone is the ideal decision for the selfie-dependent.
The camera programming utilized by Oppo A57 is really clever. It offers various shooting modes and settings, generally prominent of everything is the Ultra-HD mode that takes 10 successive HD pics and lines the best ones into a solitary 50MP picture.
my response: https://phatlocmobile.vn/thay-kinh-cam-ung-oppo
Cost and Verdict
The Oppo Find7 retails at around US$600 without a membership. Despite the fact that the outside of the telephone is a tad on the flat side, its presentation and equipment isn't anything to sniffle at. The Find7 can perform similarly also, if worse than the greater part of different telephones at its value section. The amazing screen show and stalwart innards make the Find7 perhaps the best telephone out there and it is certainly deserving of your consideration.
Last edited by katiequinn on 06 Dec 2020, 11:14, edited 1 time in total.
katiequinn

Re: I have some problems about effect activation

Postby markcowell23 on 16 Sep 2019, 15:42

katiequinn wrote:Hi to every one!!!
I'm tring to map akai lpd8 FOR active effect, but i have some problem
I'M not able to map knobs for use ammount ad othe parametrs. I CAN use pad FOR on/off, select deck, i CAN use knob FOR select effect, but the parametrs i cant't.
There IS a map that i must use i. Akai lp8 editor to make that i try!!!!
Thanks

facing same problem
markcowell23

Return to Community Support