Cross DJ 4 Pro Demo is a hot mess!

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross DJ 4 Pro Demo is a hot mess!

Postby ekwalberg on 30 Jun 2019, 21:08

What a hot mess! I've just downloaded it today, trying to figure out if does what I want after paying for (and being satisfied) with the functionality of Cross Pro for Android.

The windows version of Cross 4 Pro demo is making me crazy! It crashes, seems like it never behaves the same way twice, as if setting are changing in the background. Then there's no manual!... so I'm screwing around with it trying to figure out what's possible... now its shuts down every 10 minutes!... and I've only downloaded it for the first time today. I've been at this for 3 hours now. I give up. Maybe I'll come back in 6 months... maybe the problems are ironed out by then.
ekwalberg

Re: Cross DJ 4 Pro Demo is a hot mess!

Postby OllieUtrecht on 09 Jul 2019, 21:22

Same here, asked for support several times, but no reaction at all.
My purchased version of 4 PRO barely starts , and if so only in mini modus and not adjustable at all. So its back to version 3.4.3 for me and switch to a reliable product. :redface: :redface: :redface:
OllieUtrecht

Re: Cross DJ 4 Pro Demo is a hot mess!

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 09 Jul 2019, 21:28

@ekwalberg
I have seen a few different reports about issues with the demo, so sorry about the issues and we are looking into it.

@OllieUtrecht
Very sorry to hear about your issues with Cross DJ 4 Pro! Can you let me know the version you have installed, we do have a 4.0.1 update available here on the forums, but I can't seem to find a log of the changes made to this version. Also please let me know via private message the email you have used to reach out to us for support and I can look into the details from these.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support