No Upgrade Price from Cross DJ 4 to Cross DJ 4 Pro

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: No Upgrade Price from Cross DJ 4 to Cross DJ 4 Pro

Postby Faizel M on 27 May 2019, 21:56

Team@Mixvibes wrote:Hi,

The upgrade from Cross DJ 4 to Cross DJ Pro 4 is available on our website: https://www.mixvibes.com/product-store/
It is the last upgrade you can see: you can upgrade from Cross DJ (version 3 or 4) to Cross DJ Pro 4 for 89.90$.

Concerning your special request @djryan25, please send us an e-mail at support@mixvbes.com. We will see what we can do.

Best regards,
Simeon @Mixvibes

Thanks Team Mixvibes

But I initially had Cross 3 (Full Version) with Vinyl and Time Code Cds. I clearly wasted my money on Cross DJ 4 thinking it was the Pro Version. I'm in the same boat as djryan so my reqeust would be that you relook at my situation as well.
:frown:
Faizel M

Postby Demus1771 on 28 May 2019, 05:43

:redface: I Think my math must be bad or the people that paid for the early beta of Cross DJ 4 got robbed. It will cost $89.90 to go from Cross DJ Pro 3 to Cross DJ pro 4...But you pay $34.90 for early beta access to Cross 4 and now you have to pay $69.90 again to go from Cross 4 to Cross Pro 4....That's not a discount for the early beta testers... they will be paying more....$104.80...Or maybe I am not look at it right ...can someone from Mixvibes team enlighten me on this please..
Demus1771

Postby Faizel M on 28 May 2019, 06:00

Demus1771 wrote::redface: I Think my math must be bad or the people that paid for the early beta of Cross DJ 4 got robbed. It will cost $89.90 to go from Cross DJ Pro 3 to Cross DJ pro 4...But you pay $34.90 for early beta access to Cross 4 and now you have to pay $69.90 again to go from Cross 4 to Cross Pro 4....That's not a discount for the early beta testers... they will be paying more....$104.80...Or maybe I am not look at it right ...can someone from Mixvibes team enlighten me on this please..

Exactly my point. You cant compare Cross DJ 3 to Cross DJ 4 so how on earth can the upgrade from Cross DJ 3 to Pro 4 cost the same as upgrading from Cross DJ 4 to Pro 4. It just doesnt add up :!:
Faizel M

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 28 May 2019, 17:15

Hi Guys,

Shortly after Simeon posted, we both realized that the upgrade pricing is not very clear and are bringing it up with the rest of the team.

Right now if you wish to upgrade your Cross DJ 4 license to Pro it will work with these upgrade paths, but as many of you have brought up, it seems like these would be the prices for older Cross DJ versions to be upgraded.

Also, in regards to the pre-order, it is worth mentioning that it also came with a valid license for Remixlive for PC/Mac, which for some might increase the value.

Thank you for your patience!
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby Faizel M on 29 May 2019, 00:03

Team@Mixvibes wrote:Hi Guys,

Shortly after Simeon posted, we both realized that the upgrade pricing is not very clear and are bringing it up with the rest of the team.

Right now if you wish to upgrade your Cross DJ 4 license to Pro it will work with these upgrade paths, but as many of you have brought up, it seems like these would be the prices for older Cross DJ versions to be upgraded.

Also, in regards to the pre-order, it is worth mentioning that it also came with a valid license for Remixlive for PC/Mac, which for some might increase the value.

Thank you for your patience!
Adam @Mixvibes

Thanks for the reply Adam.

Unfortunately Remixlive wasnt the attraction when I bought the early access Beta. I quite frankly only touched Remixlive once since I installed it in March. I prefer my FL Studio Music Production Software.

I'm patiently awaiting your feedback.

Regards Faizel M
Faizel M

Postby djryan25 on 29 May 2019, 16:17

It's very confusing :D lol.. I'll email @mixvibes and see what they say. If it's easier just to refund me and I'll just buy the pro I will. I've a new laptop and never loaded the early release onto it. I thought I was getting a deal. I want to do a fresh install.
djryan25

Postby RoJeC on 30 May 2019, 00:56

Starting to seem like a good proposal.

It wasn't ment so much as a "good deal" but as a way to attract beta testing users.

Apparently you can get your money back. As you didn't find the time to do beta test you now can use this refund to purchase the new version you like at an existing user discount.

Hope the devteam and forum can focus on debugging and improvements rather than creative interpretation of deals.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Faizel M on 30 May 2019, 08:01

RoJeC wrote:Starting to seem like a good proposal.

It wasn't ment so much as a "good deal" but as a way to attract beta testing users.

Apparently you can get your money back. As you didn't find the time to do beta test you now can use this refund to purchase the new version you like at an existing user discount.

Hope the devteam and forum can focus on debugging and improvements rather than creative interpretation of deals.

Good point RoJec.

But the moment you through in discounts and additional freebies anyone would construe it as a good deal or bargain.

Any Case, the upgrade price from Cross DJ 4 to Pro 4 still doesnt make sense (if you were an Cross 3 (Pro user) before.

I would hope that Mixvibes come up with a plausable alternative.

Faizel M
Faizel M

Postby ruewo on 30 May 2019, 09:32

I have the same problem and contacted support@mixvibes at 27. by mail. I didnt get any answer.
So I think they are not really interested. I still use Cross DJ 3 pro. I have learned my lesson from this "good deal".

Ruediger
ruewo

Postby djryan25 on 30 May 2019, 16:26

RoJeC wrote:Starting to seem like a good proposal.

I didn't install it as I logged on here a few days later and 4 Pro was mentioned. I'd sooner beta test the correct version from the start. We are still no closer to a resolution lol but I trust mixvibes will sort it.
djryan25

Previous

Return to General Chat