Problems with Cross DJ 4 Beta - Black srceen

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Problems with Cross DJ 4 Beta - Black srceen

Postby Dana on 07 May 2019, 21:05

Hello dear support team,
I have a problem since buying Cross DJ 4 Beta. I can open the program and for a moment see the parts of the display below and to the right of the screen. Then it's like another window is opening and the screen is black. For example, when I click the top left of the screen with the mouse, I can open the menu so that all push-up windows work, and only the main window remains black. It is not a crash of the program, so there is no crash report in AppData. My Laptop is 64 bit, but I have tried 64 and 32 versions. I would be really happy for your help.

Thank you
Dana
Dana

Re: Problems with Cross DJ 4 Beta - Black srceen

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 08 May 2019, 00:34

Hi Dana,

Sorry about this ongoing issue with the Cross DJ 4 Beta that you and other users have been experiencing! Can you let me know if you are running the most recent beta update available here: CDJ4 Beta Update Topic

If the updates have not helped at all please let me know and I can report all of this to the developers.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support