How do I use a Bluetooth remote to control Cross DJ on iPad?

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

How do I use a Bluetooth remote to control Cross DJ on iPad?

Postby GriffinW on 20 Mar 2019, 00:23

I use Cross DJ Pro to play music while I teach a dance class. A few years ago, I was able to use a Bluetooth remote to stop/start the music and adjust volume. Then the remote was lost, and I only now purchased another remote, identical to the one I had before. But now, when I use the remote, it only stops and starts iTunes, and won’t control Cross DJ. It adjusts the volume fine.

I don’t remember if i had to adjust the settings or something to get this to work, or if there has been some update to either Cross DJ or the iPad that broke this. Can anyone help me? The particulars:
iPad Air 2 (latest OS version)
Satechi BT MediaRemote model ST-BTRM1
Cross DJ Pro version 3.5.6

If there is a different remote that works with this, I’m open to sending this one back and buying a different one, so your recommendations for a different remote that you know works, would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Griffin

P.S. I inadvertently posted this in the Mac/PC software section. Re-posting it here.
GriffinW

Re: How do I use a Bluetooth remote to control Cross DJ on i

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 20 Mar 2019, 02:14

Hi Griffin,

I will have to look into this and get back to you, since I don't currently have a bluetooth remote to test myself. I believe one of the development team members should be able to provide me with some answers to relay back.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby GriffinW on 27 Mar 2019, 22:30

Any update on this?

Thanks,
Griffin
GriffinW

Postby GriffinW on 09 Apr 2019, 20:34

Any update?
GriffinW

Postby GriffinW on 21 May 2019, 10:24

I'm still tying to get this to work. Anybody ever been able to get ANY Bluetooth remote to work with Cross DJ?

Griffin
GriffinW

Postby durtyweakend on 05 Aug 2019, 12:27

My iOS (uk) app worked as a remote a few years back but stopped suddenly, but when I upgraded to Cross pro recently the blurb said “new remote app for iOS and android”, so I’m wondering where it is???
durtyweakend

Return to iOS Discussion