My Personal DJ Drops to be placed Bank.

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

My Personal DJ Drops to be placed Bank.

Postby Erick626 on 07 Mar 2019, 18:50

Hi, I paid for the use of Cross DJ app on my Android tablet (I'm not using the FREE version) and have purchased several sound banks/effects/sounds to use along with my DJ Mixes. The problem is, I can't figure out how to add my custom DJ name Props and intros to one of the Bank Folders. I have tried generating a new Bank by typing "personal Banks" on the folder but I can't figure out how to import them to such folder. My personal props are on my external Sd card, can someone please help, Thank you in advance.
Erick626

Re: My Personal DJ Drops to be placed Bank.

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 08 Mar 2019, 21:24

Hi Erick,

Unfortunately at this time the only way to use your own custom samples is by recording them with your devices built in microphone.

It has been requested that we add an import ability for the sampler as well but hasn't made it in yet. I will bring it up with the dev team again to see if what we can do.

You can also check out our app Remixlive which has the ability to import samples directly (if you purchase the import/export feature) and can sync to Cross DJ Pro via Ableton Link

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby Erick626 on 11 Mar 2019, 20:19

Thank you Adam, is there a reason why this can't be done? all it is it's a DJ promo name. Thanks again.
Erick626

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 13 Mar 2019, 22:14

Since I am not part of the development team I can't say for sure why the sampler is limited to recording only with your devices microphone or using the built in samples.

It seems that the built in sample banks are all made up of .ogg files and have an info file of sorts that contains the sample bank name and each samples name. You might be able to create your own custom sample banks by copying the folder structure of these preset ones but I have not tested this myself.

The sample banks should be found in Android/data/com.mixvibes.here.crossdj on your device.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby Erick626 on 15 Mar 2019, 21:25

Got you! thank you very much :)
Erick626

Postby Erick626 on 15 Mar 2019, 21:26

Adam, can you recommend an affordable DJ controller that works excellent using the app? (besides the Gemini Mix2Go). Looking for a Mixer that enables me to connect a set of headphones for pre-cueing using with the typical 3.5mm jack cable and the main sound on speakers via Bluetooth or AUX. Thank you in advance!!!
Erick626

Return to Android Discussion