Problem loading videos on REMIXVIDEO

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Problem loading videos on REMIXVIDEO

Postby Axirmusic on 09 Jul 2017, 18:30

Hi there,

I have a problem loading videos in REMIXVIDEO. I created a new pack but I can t load some videos. I started trying to make a pack with my own videos (.mov and .mp4 format) and some of them I couldn t load them. I drag and drop some videos and there are some they just don t get into the pads. Some yes some no. I drag them from the internal REMIXVIDEO menu were you have all the packs or al the clips on the botom right folder or from the Windows folders. The ones they work inside the program work from the Windows folders so it s not a location problem. I have to say I have created new format videos from techsmith Camtasia thinking that it was a file problem but same.. So I fed up trying that and I thought maybe use the ones from the REMIXVIDEO packs just to try some other things but I m writing this because with some of videos from packs as for example PROTECK or MINDSHIFT same problem, there are some videos that REMIXVIDEO doesn t want to load into the pads. I have to say, when I go to edit pads tab, they are there but they don t appear on the grid pads.
I was using 1.2 having installed the 1.3 beat. I tried with the 1.3 version thinking taht it could be troubling the 1.2 version but same on the 1.3. Just to let you know that I have tried different ways and always same problem, REMIXVIDEO doesn t want to load some videos on the pads.. I d need some help please as I don t understand why..

Cheers,
Regards
Axirmusic

Re: Problem loading videos on REMIXVIDEO

Postby Axirmusic on 09 Jul 2017, 18:31

I forgot to say I use windows 10 pro
Axirmusic

Postby Axirmusic on 11 Jul 2017, 13:01

I m still waiting for an answer from the support team
Axirmusic

Postby djbigmaxxx on 12 Dec 2018, 07:22

I have experienced the exact same thing, and it is the only thing that is holding me back from buying this software and doing amazing things with it. Mixvibes, I can and will develop really great content that you can use to show off this software, but this is a game-killer of your software. I am using the newest version.
djbigmaxxx

Postby FStriker on 15 Dec 2018, 02:43

Hello everyone,

I also have the same problem with some videos. The PROTEK pack is a problem for me.

I understand that the 6x6.json is missing when the pack is unarchive. Yet it is well in the compressed file PROTEK.RMXV. But the one once unzipped does not appear.
Here already for the problem of the vignettes which does not appear.

But for the videos they start well individually. But not with the pack. Maybe just a format problem (the avi would be a problem but not the mp4 for packs ???)

Cordially
FStriker

Return to Community Support