Deleting Old Playlists From Tablet/Cross DJ App

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Deleting Old Playlists From Tablet/Cross DJ App

Postby dj_euro on 10 Sep 2018, 16:36

Mixvibes Family,

I had a question with regards to deleting "Old" Ceremony playlists from my Samsung Galaxy A Tablet Cross DJ app. When I hook my Tablet to my computer (via USB), I go on my computer and go within the Samsung Galaxy Tablet Folder that says "Playlists". Once in there, I delete the old folder Playlists just fine from Wedding Ceremonies I have already completed, but all I am left with are empty PLA Files of the "deleted" old Playlists. I try to re-delete them, but they keep on coming back up when I jump out of the Playlist folder and jump back in. Therefore when I go to Cross DJ app on my Tablet, and go to the "Playlist" section, the Old Playlists still show up but are empty. My goal is to only have active Playlists in Cross DJ app. Trying to keep things as tight and clean as possible in my Playlist section (versus having a bunch of empty Playlists collecting space over time). What are your thoughts Mixvibes family on how to clean things up properly for the future??
dj_euro

Re: Deleting Old Playlists From Tablet/Cross DJ App

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 16 Sep 2018, 23:31

Hi dj_euro,

Since Cross DJ uses the same media base as the stock Play Music app you can use that to delete the playlists. Also version 3.3.2 of Cross DJ Pro just added the ability to remove playlists from within the app, so you can try updating to this version to see if it works for you.

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Re: Deleting Old Playlists From Tablet/Cross DJ App

Postby dj_euro on 17 Sep 2018, 20:14

It worked perfectly by going in the App, clicking on the Playlist section and clicking on the 3 dots to the right to delete old Playlists. Many thanks!!!
dj_euro

Return to Android Discussion