U-Mix Control Pro software

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

U-Mix Control Pro software

Postby vjbadboy on 27 Aug 2018, 17:26

Hi Mixvibes Team!

it's been a long time, i used vci 380 on seratodj & my mac for almost 5years, so now i have decided to use again my umixcontrol pro with my PC but the thing is i don't know what software, i forgot since my PC was being formatted. is it Cross DJ free? i think i remeber it was Cross DJ not Cross DJ free because umixcontrol pro has its software as i remember well anyway i cant download Cross DJ because they ask for serial thats why i downloaded crossdj free. and it works now with my umixcontrol pro.

Thing is the audio comes out only at RCA output and there is no audio out in my headphone why? i check the preference in the AUDIO section and mixvibes asio U-Mix Control Pro was in there. and there are 2 inputs with 1 aux input but the problem is it has only 1 output. and in that ouput the choices are umixcontrol 1&2 which is i selected thats why there is audio output on the RCA but no headphone output but when i change it to umixcontrol 3&4 the audio comes out only in my headphone but there is no output in the RCA out? why?

plsss help mixvibes team THANKS
vjbadboy

Re: U-Mix Control Pro software

Postby FigDJ on 27 Aug 2018, 17:33

have you made sure that dual stereo is selected in your audio options?
FigDJ

Re: U-Mix Control Pro software

Postby vjbadboy on 27 Aug 2018, 20:25

Thanks FigDj

1st i re-install the Cross DJ free because i remember i have these serial off course from my U-Mix Control Pro hehe and then i install the Cross DJ and now the output now have 2 or more options and then i click the dual stereo and its ok now. SOLVED!

Thanks mixvibes community
vjbadboy

Return to Community Support