Bugs with version 3.2.5

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Bugs with version 3.2.5

Postby Legaldeejay on 02 Mar 2018, 06:54

Hi, thanks for the response, but this is not a recent issue. I have used older versions of Cross DJ Pro and the Automix feature has always been buggy when loading a track in the middle of an Automix resulting in the slider moving. Your suggestion to stop the Automix before loading a track is not really a solution because that will completely stop the Automix and when you press Automix again, the slider will just move to the next track.

Most of the major DJ programs allow for much more flexibility with an Automix feature, such as enabling Automix without having it start right away, loading different tracks in the middle of an Automix, loading tracks from different folders and playlists, and so forth. There should be a "queue" that you can load tracks into or something similar. Right now, the way it works is very difficult because you must have a playlist in a certain order for it to work right.

So I hope this is fixed soon. This is the only major flaw I see with the program.
Legaldeejay

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 03 Mar 2018, 19:10

Hi again,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion. I agree that a queue for automix for Cross DJ for Android would be very helpful, and the fact that the iOS and PC/Mac versions have this makes me think it should also be in the Android version. However, for both the PC/Mac and iOS versions of Cross DJ, loading a track is disabled when playing an automix playlist. This isn't as much of an issue for those versions since you can load tracks into the playlist instead, but I assume it is supposed to be disabled in the Android version as well and since it isn't that might be what is causing this rapid fire crossfade bug.

I have added the issue to our bug report form and can mention your feedback to the team this week to see if we can add your suggestions to our feature request list.

Best regards,
Adam @MIxvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby Legaldeejay on 03 Mar 2018, 20:04

OK thanks
Legaldeejay

Postby Legaldeejay on 06 Mar 2018, 13:51

Please let me know of any updates on this.
Legaldeejay

Postby Legaldeejay on 14 May 2018, 19:12

Any update on fixing the Automix bug? DJ season has begun and it would be nice to make use of Cross DJ at gigs with Automix working correctly. Thanks.
Legaldeejay

Postby Legaldeejay on 14 May 2018, 19:39

Also, as I indicated in another thread which nobody responded to, version 3.2.6 was released a week ago, but the Automix bug was not fixed.
Legaldeejay

Previous

Return to Android Discussion