Don't get the full version for free!!!

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Don't get the full version for free!!!

Postby daemon on 17 Feb 2018, 13:09

Hi

Litle disappointed. Download Remixvideo from App Store and its not the full version.
Everywhere it sees free after purchase. Video on youtube etc

But when I click in the menu for Install syphon, pops up a windows and tell me to download the full version. Link to a page, where I can buy a full version. Nothing more.

Try to contact support, no answer. Tomorrow, I will contact Apple and try to get refund and complain if nothing happens today.... :evil:

Last edited by daemon on 15 Mar 2018, 15:18, edited 6 times in total.
daemon

Re: Don't get the full version!!

Postby RoJeC on 17 Feb 2018, 23:22

not familiair with Apple, but could it be you still use the icon of the free version and you're not starting the paid version of the app at your device?
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby daemon on 18 Feb 2018, 15:55

I start the pay-version.

There is no free version available for me. Well, I can try the demo-version. But it's only for some days and 30 min...

This is really pissing me off.
daemon

Postby daemon on 19 Feb 2018, 17:00

Answer from support:

Sorry that you are dealing with this issue trying to get the full version of Remixvideo and that we were not able to help you by last night.

Unfortunately, due to changes in the Mac App Store and recent updates on our website, it seems that the old link is now broken.

It was reported last week by another user and I have asked the rest of the team for a solution but have not heard back on that issue yet.

------------------------------

Please, don't blame Apple. Can't be a surprise for you..
daemon

Postby djpiatto on 21 Feb 2018, 16:56

Same problem for me.
And same answer from support.
I hope they will find a solution as soon as possible. I really need the syphon extension.
djpiatto

Postby daemon on 22 Feb 2018, 14:30

djpiatto wrote:Same problem for me.
And same answer from support.
I hope they will find a solution as soon as possible. I really need the syphon extension.

When did you contact support??
daemon

Re: Don't get the full version for free!

Postby daemon on 02 Mar 2018, 17:09

Still waiting for the "free upgrade". Support don't do anything.

The only answer yet:

"I have reached out to the team for you and the other user who has been waiting even longer, but for reasons unknown to me they haven't had time to respond or at least let me know what the issue is and when it will be fixed."

Progress?

How hard can it bee to send me a license and make me able to download full version? To save this!

No, I have to wait, like forever, until someone fix it. Or whatever ...
daemon

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 03 Mar 2018, 21:23

Hi daemon and djpiatto,

Very sorry about the lack of progress on this issue. Since I am only the weekend support, my main focus is supposed to be on technical issues related to software performance/bug reporting and I am as much in the dark on this issue as you and other users.

I suspect that the team is working on it and will let me know when the issue is resolved. There was a back log of older user reports that the team was able to take care of this week so your issue should be next up in line. I will continue to ask for some info from them to see if we plan to fix the broken link or if we want to send out full licenses to users instead.

Again very sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby daemon on 05 Mar 2018, 11:15

Hi

Thanks for the feedback.

In my eyes, it's a very simple problem. So I expect some solution before the end of this week.

BR
daemon

Postby daemon on 10 Mar 2018, 01:17

Still waiting...
daemon

Next

Return to Community Support