Can't buy RemixLive!??

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Can't buy RemixLive!??

Postby gakto2009 on 24 Jan 2018, 19:45

So, i'm in Poland at the moment and i have tried to use the MixVibes website to buy RemixLive for Windows... For whatever reason the company that handle the payments on behalf of InVibes will not accept my payment.

How can i buy RemixLive via another method?

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
..!.. ..!.. NO SUPPORT BY PM ..!.. ..!..

gakto2009

Re: Can't buy RemixLive!??

Postby RoJeC on 25 Jan 2018, 00:52

Maybe have someone purchase in Scotland and after registering download from the downloads section?

Could be all kinds of reasons that you cannot purchase in poland using scottish cc. (tax/ distribution fees for software, etc. ).

Maybe MV has a better explanation, but guess this answer is faster and maybe helpfull..
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby gakto2009 on 25 Jan 2018, 00:56

i am using a polish credit card to place the order, lol... the vendor knows im in Poland and is charging in PLN. just returns with unable to take the payment. the bank have said there is no reason why it shouldn't be honoured.

Typical LOL.

gakto2009

Postby RoJeC on 25 Jan 2018, 01:03

Did you try a different browser?
I've a similar issue with my debet card; but only when using firefox with this bank, whereas the other banks I use work fine.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby gakto2009 on 26 Jan 2018, 16:15

safari and google chrome i used, the order is accepted by the vendor however i then receive another email saying the payment can not be taken. the site accepts the card details and recognises it as a visa credit... at a loss with it.

i've already started to look for an alternative to remixlive but not having much luck lol, unless i use ableton... though i would prefer the lesser footprint of remixlive.

have you any suggestions on an alternative RoJec?

i've been loyal to mixvibes for from the beginning, it would be a shame to move on but its just becoming more hassle than its worth... specially with timecode vinyl. im down to my last set, so when they are done its looking like "bye bye Mivibes" :(

gakto2009

Postby daniel clark on 27 Jan 2018, 02:02

January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 28 Jan 2018, 00:27

Not sure if this could be the same issue, but in the past I have had problems using a CC online because it was linked to two different addresses. One was a permanent address and one was temporary while I was going to school.

It typically wasn't an issue, but sometimes would be declined due to the shipping and billing not being the same. Obviously this doesn't involve shipping, so it shouldn't even be an issue.

Have you tried paying through PayPal or with a check-prepayment?

Additionally, I will bring this up to the rest of the team to see if anyone has any idea what could be causing this problem.

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby gakto2009 on 28 Jan 2018, 03:09

Team@Mixvibes wrote:Not sure if this could be the same issue, but in the past I have had problems using a CC online because it was linked to two different addresses. One was a permanent address and one was temporary while I was going to school.

It typically wasn't an issue, but sometimes would be declined due to the shipping and billing not being the same. Obviously this doesn't involve shipping, so it shouldn't even be an issue.

Additionally, I will bring this up to the rest of the team to see if anyone has any idea what could be causing this problem.

Adam @Mixvibes

The card issued by a Polish bank and is also registered to my address in Poland with no alternative address... so my personal address and billing address are the same. i can understand the requirement for a billing address as it can be used to help verify the payment as well as CVC, etc. id guess that no delivery address would be required (alternative or otherwise) would be required.

to update, i also tried using my partners pre payed credit card, also issued by a Polish bank and registered to the same address... unfortunately, the result was the same.

Dear Mr./Mrs. Anna Spozowska,

MyCommerce Share-It processes orders and collects payments on behalf of
Mixvibes.

Unfortunately, we were unable to charge your credit card for your order
******103. Therefore, the order cannot be completed as submitted.

Regretfully, we cannot provide you with any additional information
regarding the reason your credit card has been declined for authorization.
Because our system is processed entirely through electronic requests, our
credit card service returns a message to us simply stating "card declined"
when a credit card cannot be authorized.

not so good for business i would say...

thanks for your response though Adam, but i thong the best way round it is to use Android x86 and grab remixlive from the play store and buy the addon's for it until Invibes get the finger out and fix this issue... though maybe you should put it to the team that it would be good to see a free version in the Microsoft store for the unbelievers to find by accident.

gakto2009

Postby gakto2009 on 28 Jan 2018, 03:10

Team@Mixvibes wrote:Not sure if this could be the same issue, but in the past I have had problems using a CC online because it was linked to two different addresses. One was a permanent address and one was temporary while I was going to school.

Adam @Mixvibes

The card issued by a Polish bank and is also registered to my address in Poland with no alternative address... so my personal address and billing address are the same. i can understand the requirement for a billing address as it can be used to help verify the payment as well as CVC, etc. id guess that no delivery address would be required (alternative or otherwise) would be required.

to update, i also tried using my partners pre payed credit card, also issued by a Polish bank and registered to the same address... unfortunately, the result was the same.

Dear Mr./Mrs. Anna Spozowska,

MyCommerce Share-It processes orders and collects payments on behalf of
Mixvibes.

Unfortunately, we were unable to charge your credit card for your order
******103. Therefore, the order cannot be completed as submitted.

Regretfully, we cannot provide you with any additional information
regarding the reason your credit card has been declined for authorization.
Because our system is processed entirely through electronic requests, our
credit card service returns a message to us simply stating "card declined"
when a credit card cannot be authorized.

not so good for business i would say...

thanks for your response though Adam, but i thong the best way round it is to use Android x86 and grab remixlive from the play store and buy the addon's for it until Invibes get the finger out and fix this issue... though maybe you should put it to the team that it would be good to see a free version in the Microsoft store for the unbelievers to find by accident.

gakto2009

Return to Community Support