Mixvibes Cross compatability with Rane MP2015 mixer

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Mixvibes Cross compatability with Rane MP2015 mixer

Postby pingpongwill on 13 Apr 2017, 12:33

Hi there,

I own 1x Rane MP2015 as well as 2x Technics SL

I want to play more than just vinyls, without having to buy CDJs

If I purchased Mixvibes Cross DVS pack (containing software and 2x DVS time code control vinyls) would I be able to put the two vinyls on to the technics, load a track in to Mixvibes Cross and then play the records, but be able to manipulate the noise, mix etc with the Rane MP2015.

It seems rather long winded to buy a separate audio card such as the serato scratch SL series, mixvibes U-Mix, native instruments traktor series etc etc etc

My friend owns 2x techincs sl and 1x a&h xone 23c which works straight away with just a laptop, mixer, vinyl player and timecode vinyl

So basically is the Rane MP 2015 compatible with mixvibes to play the timecode vinyls ?

If not, what do you think is the best alternative without a) buying CDJS or b) buying a new mixer
pingpongwill

Re: Mixvibes Cross compatability with Rane MP2015 mixer

Postby RoJeC on 13 Apr 2017, 13:02

If it works for Serato it should work for Cross the same way.

For DVS you need 2 stereo inputs into your PC/laptop (unless you use one DVS source...). As far as I can tell your mixer does deliver this via the USB connection.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Re: Mixvibes Cross compatability with Rane MP2015 mixer

Postby daniel clark on 13 Apr 2017, 23:22

:idea: invite your self over to your friends house and try the set up ,, not shure if you mentioned that your friend has Cross ,, just the x zone which can bundekled with a hybrid version of crossdj le ,, :idea: but you can download the demo ,,full featured but time constraints ,, to see if it will work with the sound card you have , :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor