Mapping question

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Mapping question

Postby KHR3b on 13 Apr 2015, 10:23

Hi, i am using mixvibes control pro and Cross DJ v3.3.10. anything is ok but i want to change some mapping of my buttons: there is a 3 button with cue or pad control both on the left and right side of my control pro. i doesnt use them but i want to make them some actions for me.
Once i press button i want to select one FX (e.g. Hi-pass), Set it amount to 50 (100) %, and Enable this FX. If I press this button again I want to Cross DJ disable the fx and set it amount to 0. Second button should select another fx, give amount and enable. Again pressing will be off this fx. Of course would be great if the led in button show me when fx is on.
And another function like an addition. If i press select button near pad/cue buttons the functionality of buttons change: when i press buttons its choose and enable fx, give it amount, and when i release button fx is off, and amount 0.

How can i make it?
KHR3b

Re: Mapping question

Postby daniel clark on 13 Apr 2015, 10:45

:cool: first ,will move this to teck support to get more attention ,,
:idea:
couple of mapping gurus ,around ,,but you will have to do some leg work ,,, ,read the manual as to setting up mappings with the MIDI learn feature ,, get/set up the info as to what you are trying to accomplish and learn as much as you can about MIDI mappings as to be able to explain what you are trying to accomplish ,, help will be there ,, you probly will have a lot of trail and error ,, but the feature is pretty straight foward and if make mistakes then deleting the file is simple ,, heres to you becoming one of the next mapping guru :idea: :mrgreen:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby KHR3b on 13 Apr 2015, 11:50

where i can found information about MIDI mapping in Cross DJ?
KHR3b

Postby daniel clark on 13 Apr 2015, 13:35

:cool: upper left hand corner of gui , ,,display/menue /help/manual ,, info on the MIDI mapping /learn feature ,, allows for setting up and mapping the controls you want with in reasons ,, will post a link for manual :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor