Updated MIDI mapping for DDJ-SX2

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Updated MIDI mapping for DDJ-SX2

Postby RoJeC on 02 Feb 2015, 19:08

The 2 knobs are located next to the Main volume knob.
But only in the audio modes where they have a function.

Cue is pre-fader, so only depending on the value of Cue knob fader.

Main is depending on deck fader and Cross fader volume.

(track gain and deck gain or not relevant to this issue).

The Cue volume and Main Volume meet in in Mix fader, which depending on the position goes to your headphone.

And of course the Cue button has to be enabled in the mixer section for every deck you want to listen to via Cue.

Sorry if this might seem obvious, but still hope your issue is related to your setup.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby fsant47 on 02 Feb 2015, 20:36

I see the Cue and Mix buttons in the GUI next to main but I cannot control the level on them. Am i supposed to be able to do so?
on my DDJ-SX2, I have the Headphone Mix button, if I move all the way to right onto Master then I don't hear anything on my headphones until i press the MASTER CUE btw on the controller, then if i press the CUE btw corresponding to the side I want I can hear them but also with the master output so they are playing at same time.

Still confused why my setup won't allow me to pre cue independent channels

thanks for your continued help with this
fsant47

Postby fsant47 on 03 Feb 2015, 19:53

Could I have a corrupted app? Am I the only one with this issue?
Also, not sure if there is some access I do not have on this forum, but I did submit the email with my AppStore purchase week before last and yet have not received a license via email. Could this be why I can't get mine to work? :(
fsant47

Postby kelv.1 on 04 Aug 2020, 00:13

I am a registered user, i am having the same issue with cue. i have found the link to the MIDI map for ssx 2 but still have same issue. the master is always in the headphones
kelv.1

Postby kelv.1 on 04 Aug 2020, 00:18

resolved: on Cross v2 or v3, top o screen, right hand side, 3 knobs, turn middle one 'mix' fully left
kelv.1

Previous

Return to Community Support