Real Support

Suggest features and improvements

Real Support

Postby AugustusM on 21 Oct 2014, 03:38

Cross is an awesome piece of software except for the support. Having to rummage through a forum in hopes that someone will either be able to answer your question or have already answered your question is just nerve racking.

So far my only complaint is that there is no real support. No number to call or an email address to send your request for help. Just a forum.

I feel lost on here. I could use some REAL SUPPORT.
Macbook Pro
2.6 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
6 GB SDRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT 512 MB
Numark N4 Controller
AugustusM

Re: Real Support

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 21 Oct 2014, 10:20

Hi Augustus,

First of all, thank your for those kind words about our software, we appreciate a lot!

Secondly, you may be sure that real technical support is done on this forum. To explain our choice, it is for two principal reason:
- To help all the Mixvibes Community, and not only one user. You may not have found what you needed but others have.
- To facilitate the exchange, necessary in most case, because issues are often depending on hardware and we need a lot of information to give a real answer.

Sorry you didn't find what you was expecting but please post your issue here and we'll help you!

Best regards
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby AugustusM on 22 Oct 2014, 00:24

Thanks for responding. I'm still trying to work through the MIDI mapping issue. We'll see how it goes.

:neutral:
Macbook Pro
2.6 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
6 GB SDRAM
Numark N4 Controller
AugustusM

Postby AugustusM on 22 Oct 2014, 05:56

Team@MixVibes wrote:Hi Augustus,

First of all, thank your for those kind words about our software, we appreciate a lot!

Secondly, you may be sure that real technical support is done on this forum. To explain our choice, it is for two principal reason:
- To help all the Mixvibes Community, and not only one user. You may not have found what you needed but others have.
- To facilitate the exchange, necessary in most case, because issues are often depending on hardware and we need a lot of information to give a real answer.

Sorry you didn't find what you was expecting but please post your issue here and we'll help you!

Best regards

Well I did get the help I needed and it makes the difference. I appreciate you addressing my concerns.
Macbook Pro
2.6 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
6 GB SDRAM
Numark N4 Controller
AugustusM

Return to Suggestions