Endlich ein Mapping für Pioneer XDJ-R1

Cross / Cross Pack / Cross DJ / Cross DJ LE
Forum rules
Dieses Forum ist für die Mitglieder reserviert, die ihre Softwarenummer im Profil des Forums eingetragen haben.

- Seriennummer der Software bitte unter "Persönlicher Bereich > Profil > Serial Number XXXXX-XXXXX...." eintragen.
- Bitte erst suchen, ob das Thema/Problem schon besprochen wurde oder in den FAQ danach suchen:
- Prüfen, dass Ihr die aktuellste Software Version und Treiber installiert habt(Download Center). (zuerst Seriennummer eintragen um Zugang zu bekommen):
- Das Problem bitte KURZ und DEUTLICH erklären; wir sitzen nicht vor Eurem Computer...
- MixVibes Produkt (DVS, Cross, Vfx?) ? MV Software Version (1.60 7.21, ...)? Hardware (U46MK2, ...)? Treiber Version?
- Bitte immer einen Konfig Report mitposten (Datei > Konfigurationsreport). Alles sollte am Laufen sein wenn dieser erzeugt wird.

Endlich ein Mapping für Pioneer XDJ-R1

Postby JayOGee on 07 Oct 2014, 23:31

XDJ R1(Pioneer).mappings

Hallo Leute,

hier kommt die Mapping Datei für die
Pioneer XDJ-R1.
Getestet und für gut befunden auf Cross DJ 3.2 .

Ein paar kleine Schönheitsfehler hat sie zwar noch (Vorspulen im Browser mit Doppelschritt, FX witerschalten auch nur pr Doppelschritt, Loopgröße ebenso), aber sie läuft stabil und die LEDs leuchten auch noch :-D

Falls einer von Euch diese Fehlerchen beheben kann, bitte das Mapping hier wieder posten !

Sonderbelegung FX-Tasten:

>Trans< - Ein-/ Ausschalten des Effektes
>Flanger< - Auf-/ Zuklappen der FX-Leiste

Ansonsten viel Spaß damit :-D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Technical Details:
Windows 7,
MSI GE70 (17"),
Intel Core I5, 8 GB RAM, 2x SSD (120 & 500 GB),
Intel HD4800 & NVIDIA Geforce GTX850 M,
Cross DJ, Traktor Pro 2 & Serato DJ
JayOGee

Re: Endlich ein Mapping für Pioneer XDJ-R1

Postby armink on 18 Nov 2014, 16:28

XDJ R1(Pioneer).mappings
Hi zusammen,

die Fehler müssten in meiner Version 1.1 behoben sein. Bitte nachsehen.

Sonderbelegung FX-Tasten:

>Echo< - Slip-Mode (NEU!) ohne Leuchte bisher
>Trans< - Ein-/ Ausschalten des Effektes
>Flanger< - Auf-/ Zuklappen der FX-Leiste

VG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
armink

Postby jayogee2014 on 18 Nov 2014, 17:32

Klasse !!!!

Danke Dir :-)
jayogee2014

Postby armink on 18 Nov 2014, 17:48

Kriegst du noch die Beleuchtung der Taste ECHO für Slip Mode hin?
armink

Postby mangoman on 05 Jan 2015, 11:20

XDJ-R1(Pioneer) v1_2.mappings
Thanks to both of you for this mapping!

The club I play at every Friday and Saturday has an XDJ-R1, and I don't own VDJ or Traktor. I downloaded armink's mapping on Friday night while playing off a flash drive in the club, loaded it up and it worked! I ran in external mode. I have a sound card going into the inputs of the Pioneer, so that the level LED's work exactly like they do for the USB or CDs.

I made a couple of changes:
- Made the sync button "toggle" so it stays on when I press it. I prefer it like this - if the downbeat is wrong I'll just turn sync off again.
- Made the browse encoder scroll through whichever browser pane is in focus, not just the current playlist
- Made the back button (above the browse encoder) switch which pane is in focus (collections, folder tree or playlist contents). Shift + back expands/collapses folders.

Changes I'd still like to make:
- I'd like to get the "Master" button LEDs to work
- I'd like to have the pitch range toggle between 6% and 18%. If it goes past 18%, the BPM detection is usually wrong. This is just personal preference. Maybe I'll map the range button to one value, and shift+range to the other value.
- I'd like to have buttons to set the auto loop and seek length in tandum, plus a button to turn auto-loop on and off (maybe I missed this somewhere in the original mapping)
- I wish I could scroll between only my favourite effects. This doesn't seem to be possible in Cross.

Thanks again for the mapping! It was perfect for getting me started without having to fiddle around with all the basics. The jogwheels feel great to me :).
mangoman

Postby armink on 19 Jan 2015, 22:17

mangoman wrote:
XDJ-R1(Pioneer) v1_2.mappings
Thanks to both of you for this mapping!

The club I play at every Friday and Saturday has an XDJ-R1, and I don't own VDJ or Traktor. I downloaded armink's mapping on Friday night while playing off a flash drive in the club, loaded it up and it worked! I ran in external mode. I have a sound card going into the inputs of the Pioneer, so that the level LED's work exactly like they do for the USB or CDs.

I made a couple of changes:
- Made the sync button "toggle" so it stays on when I press it. I prefer it like this - if the downbeat is wrong I'll just turn sync off again.
- Made the browse encoder scroll through whichever browser pane is in focus, not just the current playlist
- Made the back button (above the browse encoder) switch which pane is in focus (collections, folder tree or playlist contents). Shift + back expands/collapses folders.

Changes I'd still like to make:
- I'd like to get the "Master" button LEDs to work
- I'd like to have the pitch range toggle between 6% and 18%. If it goes past 18%, the BPM detection is usually wrong. This is just personal preference. Maybe I'll map the range button to one value, and shift+range to the other value.
- I'd like to have buttons to set the auto loop and seek length in tandum, plus a button to turn auto-loop on and off (maybe I missed this somewhere in the original mapping)
- I wish I could scroll between only my favourite effects. This doesn't seem to be possible in Cross.

Thanks again for the mapping! It was perfect for getting me started without having to fiddle around with all the basics. The jogwheels feel great to me :).

Thank you for using our XDJ-R1 Mapping! Iam testing your changes and ill give you response.
armink

Postby mangoman on 01 Feb 2015, 01:46

I've made a lot of changes since that mapping, to suit the way I play. I'd like to upload it, but first I'd like to make a diagram to explain everything properly.

13 downloads. That tells me a few people use the XDJ-R1 with Cross. It would be so cool if they'd make a HID mapping for us!
mangoman

Postby DjMP on 30 Mar 2015, 07:51

Hello, thanks for your mapping setting, but i have got a problem : sounds goes directly on master channel not in channel 1 and 2. Can you help me plz ? And also can you put on the led of the 2 jog. Thx
DjMP

Postby RoJeC on 30 Mar 2015, 09:50

You'll have to provide some more details.

Usually channel 1/2 is the master channel...

If you mean your Cue sound goes to master, you have to turn the knobfader Mix to the left. (right top of screen)

BTW MIDI and sound routing have no technical relation at all.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby DjMP on 30 Mar 2015, 12:10

RoJeC wrote:You'll have to provide some more details.

Usually channel 1/2 is the master channel...

If you mean your Cue sound goes to master, you have to turn the knobfader Mix to the left. (right top of screen)

BTW MIDI and sound routing have no technical relation at all.

Thanks for your reply : for more détails
Have a look at the mixer :
http://www.djstuff.fr/wp-content/upload ... -table.jpg

Only leds of the master is working, i can modify each channel (TRIM, HIGH, MID.. ) but leds don't work !

Otherwise, if i send you MIDI informations of the XDJ R1, can you help me to put the leds on of each jog Wheel (when sound on) ?

I will check this afternoon (to turn the knobfader Mix to the left. (right top of screen))
DjMP

Next

Return to alles CrossDJ Mac / PC