EnVivo Manual USB DJ Controller ENV 1274

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

EnVivo Manual USB DJ Controller ENV 1274

Postby mcdodgy on 21 Feb 2014, 19:50

Hi

I am completely new to this and this forum, so apologies if I am posting in incorrect section. I purchased today the EnVivo Manual USB DJ Controller ENV - 1274, which come with a small disc with Mixvibes Cross DJ Software on it.

I am using a Mac book Pro, so can not slide the small disc into the disc drive on the mac, so downloaded the Mixvibes DJ software free from the App Store.

The software opens fine but I can select tracks etc using the mouse, but I can not get the DJ Controller to sync up with the App or even switch on. Apart from a quick flash of light from the buttons on the controller when I plug the USB in, it does nothing. If anybody could point me in the right direction, be much appreciated.

Thanks
mcdodgy

Re: EnVivo Manual USB DJ Controller ENV 1274

Postby Jim B on 21 Feb 2014, 20:40

mcdodgy wrote:
I am using a Mac book Pro, so can not slide the small disc into the disc drive on the mac, so downloaded the MixVibes DJ software free from the App Store.

The software opens fine but I can select tracks etc using the mouse, but I can not get the DJ Controller to sync up with the App or even switch on.

The free version of CrossDJ has no MIDI features.

You have registered the Cross LE serial here on the forum so you are able to download the software from your download Centre. This should work fine with your controller ;)

downloads.php
Jim B

Postby PERFECTPITCH on 06 Apr 2014, 00:05

i brought the env1274...inserted disc & my control panel does`nt work....get a flash of light when inserted into usb & that`s it.....seriously pssd off ;(
PERFECTPITCH

Postby PERFECTPITCH on 06 Apr 2014, 00:09

i can insert disc & all works on laptop but to get the control panel to work is non existant....flash of light when inserted into usb & that it...!.......not happy as had a good set up & someone said try envivo :(
PERFECTPITCH

Postby daniel clark on 06 Apr 2014, 02:14

:cool: as in thelast posting you will need to regerster your software licence key on the fourm ,,,user control panel/profile/serial #,, after that please give info as to software /hardware and operating system ,, :cool: and too both posters welcome to mixvibes fourm :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby HollowWarrior on 22 May 2014, 17:01

Hi, I have just bought the ENV-1274 I have registered the product and key on the forum so i would like to know how to fix this issue, I have the same issues as the guy on the first post difference is I am running it on windows7 and my CUE button turns on when Cross DJ LE is running, and if i have a song playing on the left deck the play button lights up and the cue button stays lit, so why does it still not work?? could i get some help with this as its a bit frustrating...
HollowWarrior

Postby RoJeC on 22 May 2014, 21:05

Sometimes it takes two reboots before the MIDI of a device works properly. Not a Cross issue, but by the driver.
Cross detects MIDI at startup of program, so wait another second for the driver to be enabled by the OS.

Maybe it is just this....
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby es92 on 03 Dec 2014, 18:39

Hello everyone! Im very new to this, just got home my Env-1247..
Have windows 7 laptop. It cant read the small disc, and i dont want to buy more things, can you help me out with how to install it? Or is their any other program that is free to use, all i've tryed you need to buy to plug-in the controller. Please help me out. Thanks!
es92

Postby discopex on 03 Dec 2014, 19:16

es92 wrote:Hello everyone! Im very new to this, just got home my Env-1247..
Have windows 7 laptop. It cant read the small disc, and i dont want to buy more things, can you help me out with how to install it? Or is their any other program that is free to use, all i've tryed you need to buy to plug-in the controller. Please help me out. Thanks!

Register your license key in the forum user control panel > profile, this will allow file downloads section :cool:
Thinkpad X240, 8 Gb / 512Gb SSD
running Cross 3.4.3 64-bit
Allen & Heath K2, Pioneer DJM-450
discopex

Postby davidgauldie25 on 09 Jan 2015, 20:42

hi guys im new to this also and have just bought the envivo DJ controller , im having the exact same problem i get a flash of light as i plug the controller into my laptop and nothing else ? not working at all , not happy :(
davidgauldie25

Next

Return to General Chat