ddj-sx needs more features

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

ddj-sx needs more features

Postby mikeydasilva on 13 Nov 2013, 22:59

i got the ddi-sx and although its a great and probably better than having a pair of cdjs2000 at home

its missing most of the great features like the roll slicer and sampler and also

i carnt load up my station jingles to punch in with those great big pads while I'm playing

is there an update comeing to include more features whren your using the best controller "SX"
mikeydasilva

Re: ddj-sx needs more features

Postby FigDJ on 13 Nov 2013, 23:03

mikeydasilva wrote:i got the ddi-sx and although its a great and probably better than having a pair of cdjs2000 at home

its missing most of the great features like the roll slicer and sampler and also

i carnt load up my station jingles to punch in with those great big pads while I'm playing

is there an update comeing to include more features whren your using the best controller "SX"

Are you using version 2.6 of Cross. Roll slicer and sampler are features already included in the Cross MIDI map for DDJ-SX.

Please look here
http://www.mixvibes.com/compatible-controllersle find the DDJ-SX link to the PDF that list all available functions.
FigDJ

Postby mikeydasilva on 14 Nov 2013, 00:02

i got the latest 2.6 version of Cross and the latest firmware for the sx

funny thing is that my lights in the centre jog wheel did work when i first got it but now don't

i do have sera to and the thing works fine with that I'm interested if anybody else is having issues with the sx
mikeydasilva

Postby mikeydasilva on 14 Nov 2013, 00:03

also just in case is of and value I'm using a mac 10.8.5 !!!!!!
mikeydasilva

Postby FigDJ on 14 Nov 2013, 00:45

mikeydasilva wrote:i got the latest 2.6 version of Cross and the latest firmware for the sx

funny thing is that my lights in the centre jog wheel did work when i first got it but now don't

i do have sera to and the thing works fine with that I'm interested if anybody else is having issues with the sx

Look in pages 23 to 26 (around there) of your DDJ-SX manual. Check that your settings are set to be used with other than Serato software and make sure that you use the document to which I pointed to earlier to guide you on the correct settings.

It did happened to me too and I just went back made sure everything was set correctly. Haven't had any problems since.
FigDJ

Postby mikeydasilva on 15 Nov 2013, 00:14

yeah you where right dude

turned on with shift and play pressed and went through the order of settings as listed in the sx controller page and now it looks like christmas on my sx before with all the roll slicer etc etc and more

why would any one want to use serato !!!!!!!!!
mikeydasilva

Postby FigDJ on 15 Nov 2013, 00:37

mikeydasilva wrote:yeah you where right dude

turned on with shift and play pressed and went through the order of settings as listed in the sx controller page and now it looks like christmas on my sx before with all the roll slicer etc etc and more

why would any one want to use serato !!!!!!!!!

Glad to help. Have fun.
FigDJ

Return to General Chat