CrossDJ mapping for Hercules DJ RMX 2

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

CrossDJ mapping for Hercules DJ RMX 2

Postby DJ Spoka on 01 Feb 2013, 20:53

So the new Cross DJ 2.3 added a mapping for the Hercules DJ RMX 2.

There is one thing missing from the mapping- the trimming aspect of the loop function. Everything else works fine, but would it be possible for me to map this myself, and how?

Also, in regards to the Effects section, how do you map an effect to one of the 4 pads on each channel? 4 effects stay fixed on the 4 buttons, and if I manually try and change the defaults from my computer, they revert to the originals.

I apologize if this is an easy fix and I haven't looked enough, I just purchased this controller and don't want to mess anything up with my software.
DJ Spoka

Re: CrossDJ mapping for Hercules DJ RMX 2

Postby Support@MixVibes on 04 Feb 2013, 13:13

DJ Spoka wrote:There is one thing missing from the mapping- the trimming aspect of the loop function. Everything else works fine, but would it be possible for me to map this myself, and how?

Are you talking of the loop adjust mode ?
Since 2.3 you can by pressing the in/out while the loop is activated and then touch the jog to adjust it.

Also, in regards to the Effects section, how do you map an effect to one of the 4 pads on each channel? 4 effects stay fixed on the 4 buttons, and if I manually try and change the defaults from my computer, they revert to the originals.

MIDI mapping you need to change the fx value from :
Fx / Select / Direct Integer Button (as Note)
value start from 0 for the effect#1?

I apologize if this is an easy fix and I haven't looked enough, I just purchased this controller and don't want to mess anything up with my software.

Duplicate your mapping (X2) and feel free to try/experiment with it. The oem mapping is locked to avoid trouble.
Support@MixVibes

Return to Community Support