Cross 1.6 - artwork thumbnails

Suggest features and improvements

Cross 1.6 - artwork thumbnails

Postby yeswehavetheright on 29 Sep 2011, 12:25

First of all, congratulations for this version of the product. It looks great and makes TSP2 look rubbish.

I've a bit of an issue with the thumbnail graphics. They look great once a track is loaded into a player, but in playlist tables all you ever see is a thin slice off the top. This renders the artwork useless. I appreciate that when you hover over the track with a mouse you get a pop up of the artwork, but I'd like to be able to see a concise list without doing this.

What would be better is to resize the artwork into a proper thumbnail - just like the old beatport flash site used to do. Even when the thumbnail is very small, you can still see the whole graphic and identify the label/release etc much more easily than by looking at a thin slice.

I was really pleased the artwork feature made it into 1.6, but as it stands I can't actually use it.

All the best,
Cheers
yeswehavetheright

Re: Cross 1.6 - artwork thumbnails

Postby daniel clark on 29 Sep 2011, 12:50

:cool: :cool: :?: there is a drop down pane that displays the album covers and you can scroll to find what music you are looking for :?: :?: in the right hand coner below the players and above the collection header is a button to get the artwork covers to display :biggrin: :biggrin: i respect your opion,but mine is that it is a good choice to have it set up that way :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Re: Cross 1.6 - artwork thumbnails

Postby yeswehavetheright on 30 Sep 2011, 10:42

Yo Daniel,
Sure. But do you think that having just a thin slice from an artwork is not that useful?
Cheers
yeswehavetheright

Return to Suggestions