Traktor S4 mapping issue

Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Traktor S4 mapping issue

Postby Havsie on 14 Aug 2017, 13:09

I bought a Traktor S4 a few years ago and have been using Traktor 2 software but have now come the conclusion that i prefer Cross DJ which I bought with the U-Mix Control Pro which is now broken.

I have been trying to apply the mapping for the S4 which I found on this site but have not been able to get it working. After following the instructions, The controller appears in the MIDI window and it says it is online, however, none of the controls actually work.

I have no idea what to try next and am hoping that someone has had this experience and can help me out
Havsie

Re: Traktor S4 mapping issue

Postby daniel clark on 14 Aug 2017, 21:16

:neutral: eliminate the simple ,, did you chose the MIDI selection for the controller ,, might still be default selected U-Mix ,,and if so then when you activate the controller functions dose the on line icon flask/blink ,,
have you tried to MIDI learn the controller to a new mapping ,ie duplicating the s4 map and edit useing MIDI learn feature ,, if this is sussfull then you can back track to see what not working and why in the provided map in the software :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor