Denon MCX8000 Mapping

Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Denon MCX8000 Mapping

Postby djreff on 20 Dec 2016, 22:33

keep up posted

thanks again
DJ reff
PC intel PC intel i7 3770k cpu @3.50ghz 8 gig ram mix vibe cross- denon MCX 8000 controller, with more than 40000dance tracks
djreff

Postby dj eazy on 21 Dec 2016, 20:58

FigDJ wrote:
DJ Vintage wrote:To clarify, VDJ doesn't support the screens (or not fully, not quite sure right now).

In VDj the screens are not yet functional, however, the software is capable of supporting the screens and Atomix VDJ have acknowledge the needs for a map with screens.

From VDJ web site a Senior Staff Member

"Screens will come too. Just be patient."

In Cross version 3.3.11 does not support screens.
CAVEAT: This is based on the information that I have available since Mixvibes Cross has not shared (at least not with me) development information relevant to screen support.

SCREENS ARE FULLY SUPPORTED IN VIRTUAL DJ 8
dj eazy

Postby FigDJ on 21 Dec 2016, 22:08

DJ eazy wrote:
FigDJ wrote:
DJ Vintage wrote:To clarify, VDJ doesn't support the screens (or not fully, not quite sure right now).

In VDj the screens are not yet functional, however, the software is capable of supporting the screens and Atomix VDJ have acknowledge the needs for a map with screens.

CAVEAT: This is based on the information that I have available since Mixvibes Cross has not shared (at least not with me) development information relevant to screen support.

I am aware. At the time of my post they were not ready. Anyway the development over is halted until I can resolve issues with Mixvibes. perhaps next year it will pick up again. Tomorrow is my last available day. Friday I depart for Puerto Rico and other Caribbean locations for couple of gigs and vacation.
FigDJ

Postby djreff on 03 Jan 2017, 18:48

FigDJ wrote:
DJ eazy wrote:
FigDJ wrote:

I am aware. At the time of my post they were not ready. Anyway the development over is halted until I can resolve issues with Mixvibes. perhaps next year it will pick up again. Tomorrow is my last available day. Friday I depart for Puerto Rico and other Caribbean locations for couple of gigs and vacation.

Is this issue resolved???
DJ reff
PC intel PC intel i7 3770k cpu @3.50ghz 8 gig ram mix vibe cross- denon MCX 8000 controller, with more than 40000dance tracks
djreff

Postby FigDJ on 04 Jan 2017, 14:38

I am still enjoying Puerto Rico's sunny weather. I gotten communication with Mixvibes about what is their intent but no action yet.
FigDJ

Postby Activated Soundwave on 04 Jan 2017, 19:46

FigDJ wrote:I am still enjoying Puerto Rico's sunny weather. I gotten communication with Mixvibes about what is their intent but no action yet.

Thanks for the update,
it would be nice to find out what is happing with Mixvibes this year in the general sense, How dedicated are they to Cross and its development etc.
Last edited by Activated Soundwave on 06 Jan 2017, 23:04, edited 1 time in total.
My mix page
http://www.mixcloud.com/SubJacent/

FAQ - http://mixvibes.com/faq/
Cross DJ user manual
http://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uplo ... manual.pdf

Sorry if I ever come across the wrong way,Its never intentionally intended, and I am Always approachable.

I do not use video at present so in my experience I only refer to mixing audio
Activated Soundwave

Postby RoJeC on 04 Jan 2017, 21:54

Activated Soundwave wrote:but it would be nice to find out what is happing with Mixvibes this year in the general sense, How dedicated are they to Cross and its development etc.

Just like you I'd like to know. However I would interpret the promotion of Cross with all Remix users (and vice versa) as a way to also increase sales of Cross, just as they (finally) managed to get reselling of time code arranged.
So I would give it a fair chance a v4 is upcoming.
Not sure if we will be involved in testing no more, as new version appear dropping out of the sky...
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby dj eazy on 10 Jan 2017, 02:40

Im done. Good bye mix
dj eazy

Postby dj eazy on 10 Jan 2017, 02:41

Im done. Good bye mix
dj eazy

Postby djreff on 10 Jan 2017, 03:40

DJ eazy wrote:Im done. Good bye mix

you will NOT be alone :(
DJ reff
djreff

PreviousNext

Return to Mapping Midi