Reloop Beatmix 2

Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Reloop Beatmix 2

Postby haga46 on 18 Aug 2015, 15:48

Hey Crossers,

I've read the Cross MIDI output mapping topic 3 times before trying to map but can't get it to work so where does it go wrong :mrgreen: I've tried a few different things but the outcome is the same.

The only thing that works correct are the hotcue's all the rest seems to be a mess :rolleyes:

The controller isn't fully mapped but before getting it all mapped i wanted to see if i could manage the outputs :cool:

Thanks in advance J
BeatMix2(Reloop)led test - 3.mappings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haga46

Re: Reloop Beatmix 2

Postby haga46 on 18 Aug 2015, 15:53

I don't know if someone needs this
Reloop-bm2_4_midi_map.pdf
but i guess in doesn't hurt someone to include it ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haga46

Postby FigDJ on 18 Aug 2015, 17:10

BeatMix2(Reloop)led test - 3mod.mappings
haga46 wrote:Hey Crossers,

I've read the Cross MIDI output mapping topic 3 times before trying to map but can't get it to work so where does it go wrong :mrgreen: I've tried a few different things but the outcome is the same.

The only thing that works correct are the hotcue's all the rest seems to be a mess :rolleyes:

The controller isn't fully mapped but before getting it all mapped i wanted to see if i could manage the outputs :cool:

Thanks in advance J
BeatMix2(Reloop)led test - 3.mappings

I looked at the map and found a syntax error in one of the entries that would possibly make the output not work at all. i modified the file that you supplied. Try the modded file and see if it does anything better for you.
FigDJ

Postby haga46 on 18 Aug 2015, 17:32

Thx for your help FigDJ, i've tested the mapping and there is no result, everything remains the same.
haga46

Postby FigDJ on 18 Aug 2015, 21:08

haga46 wrote:Thx for your help FigDJ, i've tested the mapping and there is no result, everything remains the same.

Are you not getting any LED's working at all? or are the LEDs going crazy?
FigDJ

Postby haga46 on 18 Aug 2015, 21:13

The only leds that are working are the hotcue leds and the headphone cue's but those stay on ones they are activated and don't go out and i've set them true 127 and false 00. Don't know why they stay on.
haga46

Postby haga46 on 01 Sep 2015, 15:20

Does anyone got an idea where it goes wrong ?
haga46

Postby FigDJ on 01 Sep 2015, 15:47

After a looking at the fikles that you provided, it would be a very straight forward process of mapping/testing. However, to get that process going some innitial tests are required and it is just almost imposible to make it happen.
Couple options
1. Find someone that have the same controller and see what they have done.
2. Find a MIDI map for Traktor or VDJ (Iam able to get some clues and translate those to Cross mapping)
3. Send it to me and I will map it for you then return the controller(at your cost) with all required files. (Note I only do this on my spare time so it could take some time).
FigDJ

Postby haga46 on 02 Sep 2015, 11:45

FigDJ wrote:After a looking at the fikles that you provided, it would be a very straight forward process of mapping/testing. However, to get that process going some innitial tests are required and it is just almost imposible to make it happen.
Couple options
1. Find someone that have the same controller and see what they have done.
2. Find a MIDI map for Traktor or VDJ (Iam able to get some clues and translate those to Cross mapping)
3. Send it to me and I will map it for you then return the controller(at your cost) with all required files. (Note I only do this on my spare time so it could take some time).

1. There is no one with my controller that uses MV
2. I've got a Traktor mapping, a VDJ 8 mapping and if someone can explain me how i can retrieve the Serato DJ mapping i can add a Serato DJ mapping ;)
3. I bought my controller for 120€ 5months old and as good as new, for a one way shipping ticket it would be 242€, so this is not an option for me. In stead i would buy a MV ready controller :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've sent you a PM with a link to my OneDrive where you can find the Traktor and VDJ8 mappings ;)

Thx in advance FigDJ.
haga46

Postby haga46 on 13 Sep 2015, 10:49

I also got an other question about the Cross DJ software, everytime i do a cold start of my laptop, Cross DJ software an my controller i've got to reactivate (sort of) all the knobs and sliders on my controller before i actually start playing.

So everytime before i can start i've got to turn all knobs and sliders and if i don't do that, then when i'm already playing and i want to slide or turn a knob it doesn't react immediatly and i've got to do it twice before it reacts the first time to activate and the second time to do the actual movement.

Is this normal within the Cross DJ software ?
Cuz in serato and VDJ it reacts from the start.
haga46

Next

Return to Mapping Midi