Mapping Pioneer DJ WEGO 3

Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Mapping Pioneer DJ WEGO 3

Postby RoJeC on 06 Jul 2016, 20:02

Grimescene reply makes little sense. More likely he tries to beat around the bush to hide his true reason to join the forum.

So grimescene please enter your licence key to prove you are a Cross user.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby badr0bot on 09 Jul 2016, 10:37

Just bought a Cross DJ for Win and tried it with Wego3. Well, the basics (like play/cue/eq/faders etc) working well, but when it comes to use an effects - there are some problems.
First - there are short freezes of Cross DJ when trying to adjust Amount and Depth with jog wheel. Deck is still playing with no interruptions, but the freeze is there.
Second - problems with turning effects on and off. Especially with "turning off". I have also a Traktor Pro and I can compare how its working. In Traktor, when I press the FX button on a controller, it (the button) starts to blink, which means, that effect is on and the jog wheel works as a adjustment knob. When I press it again - the effects turning off and the jog wheel working as a jog wheel =)

But in Cross DJ It works strange. I may press the FX button, it may not blink, but effect is on (and adjustment by jog wheel also), when I press it again to switch off, effect is switching off, button starts to blink, but the jog wheel still working as an adjustment knob for the effect.

So, this mapping file definitely needs an adjustment to work with Cross DJ on WIn 10.

But, as i wrote, the basics works fine. And I like Cross DJ App more than a Traktor DJ, but, unfortunately, as there is no mapping for my controller (Wego3), I will still use a Traktor.... I`m not that pro to adjust the mapping...by far...maybe i will become one later =)
badr0bot

Postby daniel clark on 09 Jul 2016, 15:54

badr0bot wrote:Just bought a Cross DJ

But in Cross DJ

And I like Cross DJ App more

:idea: if you have purched the win version of Cross DJ ,,please register the software licence key in the fourm ,, allows for updating the software now and in future versions,,updated mapping etc ,,,
go to user control panel/profile/serial # ,, lets us know if updating solves thease issues ,, if not will see if assistance is avaiblke for mod of mappings :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby RoJeC on 09 Jul 2016, 17:41

It may be my little knowledge with the wego3, but with most controllers the FX amount and depth are controlled by knob faders and not by the jogwheel.

The jogwheel can influence the sound, but merely by changing speed of the sound and for that result in seemingly FX change..
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby badr0bot on 09 Jul 2016, 18:24

daniel clark wrote:
:idea: if you have purched the win version of Cross DJ ,,please register the software licence key in the fourm ,, allows for updating the software now and in future versions,,updated mapping etc ,,,
go to user control panel/profile/serial # ,, lets us know if updating solves thease issues ,, if not will see if assistance is avaiblke for mod of mappings :cool:

Done it. Updated to 3.3.11 version. But did not found any updated mapping file for Wego3, will try with existing one.

RoJeC wrote:It may be my little knowledge with the wego3, but with most controllers the FX amount and depth are controlled by knob faders and not by the jogwheel.

The jogwheel can influence the sound, but merely by changing speed of the sound and for that result in seemingly FX change..

if you check the wego3 pictures (cause as i understood, you don`t own one), you will see that there is no knobs dedicated to effects. Basic EQ, browse, master volume and mic - thats it.
The mapping for Traktor is programmed, that you push the FX button and your jogwheel working as a knob. =) Wego3 not the best controller to use with any DJ software, except djay 2 app on iPad. that`s why i bought it, actually.
badr0bot

Postby daniel clark on 09 Jul 2016, 18:39

:mrgreen: thanks for regerstering ,,some good benifits to this ,, hopefully the mapping can get altered corrected for better usage ,, :cool:
MEMBER OF:

2014 dell XPS8700
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby badr0bot on 10 Jul 2016, 11:54

Ok, Cross DJ Version 3.3.11 (32bit)+WeGo3 Mapping v1.0 - same result

Main problems - effects.
Still freezing when adjusting Amount and Depth
Problems with turning FX on and off.
No mapping for manual loop (shift button+)

Unfortunately, unable to use full functions of WeGo3 with Cross DJ by far. -( Sad, but true. :neutral:
badr0bot

Postby daniel clark on 10 Jul 2016, 16:07

:idea: heres where you start the mapping process,,
have you read the Cross manual for some info as to the MIDI learn system in place in the software :?:
have you checked the Pioneer web site for related info and maybe mappings for controller :?:
did you see the first posting and its map supplied from team vibes ,, might be same mapping you are using ,, :?:
have you checked out the MIDI mapping section of this forum for related info and maybe a updated map,, :?:
if you get some resources set up and have issues with this further then post a specific topic in MIDI mapping section ,,
trying to point you in the right direction as to getting the software set up for you to use ,, :cool:
MEMBER OF:

2014 dell XPS8700
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 08 Sep 2016, 16:15

Here is the link to the Cross DJ for Mac/PC manual: http://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uplo ... manual.pdf
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Previous

Return to Mapping Midi