Add All Songs

   MixVibes iOS / Android applications for smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote

Add All Songs

Postby Matthew OConnor on 24 Jun 2014, 04:00

There is a feature that would help many people who have libraries of music totalling over 2000 songs: add all to queue.

I have a playlist that has thousands of songs in it, but if I want to play it I have to tap every single song to add them. There is no "add all" option. Why not?! WHY NOT?!!
User avatar
Matthew OConnor
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Jun 2014, 03:56
Location: Huntington Beach, California


Re: Add All Songs

Postby RoJeC on 24 Jun 2014, 06:59

You can play the playlist. What queue do you mean. If you use autoplay it is all done for you.
Please explain a little more if yoi mean something else.
Ronald

Image

downloads + more forums = Register license(ucp.php?i=169)
Apple store new user? first read viewtopic.php?f=259&t=34199
Manual? In Cross open menu, select Help (available 24/7).
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/FAQ/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC
 
Posts: 4472
Joined: 20 May 2011, 07:55
Location: Bussum, Netherlands


Re: Add All Songs

Postby Luziano on 24 Jun 2014, 11:17

Hi,

Are you speaking about a single button to add all songs of a playlist to automix?
Image
Luziano
 
Posts: 158
Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 10:07


Re: Add All Songs

Postby Matthew OConnor on 24 Jun 2014, 15:23

Luziano wrote:Hi,

Are you speaking about a single button to add all songs of a playlist to automix?


Yes.
User avatar
Matthew OConnor
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Jun 2014, 03:56
Location: Huntington Beach, California


Re: Add All Songs

Postby Matthew OConnor on 24 Jun 2014, 15:37

RoJeC wrote:You can play the playlist. What queue do you mean. If you use autoplay it is all done for you.
Please explain a little more if yoi mean something else.


What I mean is there is no option to add all the songs in a playlist to automix. How am I supposed to do that? There are no instructions.
User avatar
Matthew OConnor
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Jun 2014, 03:56
Location: Huntington Beach, California


Re: Add All Songs

Postby RoJeC on 24 Jun 2014, 15:40

goto a playlist.
load a track.
goto settings
activate autoplay.
optional choose random.

Autoplay use the library part you are in to select from. Like album, artist, or in this case playlist.
Ronald

Image

downloads + more forums = Register license(ucp.php?i=169)
Apple store new user? first read viewtopic.php?f=259&t=34199
Manual? In Cross open menu, select Help (available 24/7).
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/FAQ/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC
 
Posts: 4472
Joined: 20 May 2011, 07:55
Location: Bussum, Netherlands


Re: Add All Songs

Postby Matthew OConnor on 24 Jun 2014, 17:27

RoJeC wrote:goto a playlist.
load a track.
goto settings
activate autoplay.
optional choose random.

Autoplay use the library part you are in to select from. Like album, artist, or in this case playlist.


You know I am using the iOS version of Cross DJ, no?
User avatar
Matthew OConnor
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Jun 2014, 03:56
Location: Huntington Beach, California


Re: Add All Songs

Postby Mandrem on 28 Jun 2014, 11:40

Matthew OConnor wrote:There is a feature that would help many people who have libraries of music totalling over 2000 songs: add all to queue.

I have a playlist that has thousands of songs in it, but if I want to play it I have to tap every single song to add them. There is no "add all" option. Why not?! WHY NOT?!!


YESSSS!

I bought Automix for my iPhone. Before the last update there was a button to load all the songs in my playlist. This button doesn't exist any more. But thus the automix app is useless because I can't add all the songs one by one. Please change soon!
:rolleyes:
Mandrem
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Jun 2014, 11:28


Re: Add All Songs

Postby Luziano on 30 Jun 2014, 09:40

Hi,

It will be back in 1.8.1, coming soon.
Image
Luziano
 
Posts: 158
Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 10:07


Re: Add All Songs

Postby Mandrem on 18 Jul 2014, 06:06

Yes, it is working (again) in iOS. In the playlist list, just click (longer) on the right plus sign. it will be marked shortly and then loose the marking colour again. Then the whole playlist is chosen. On iPhone you need to try a little bit. It can help to click a little bit left of the plus sign ...
Mandrem
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Jun 2014, 11:28



Return to Suggestions Android/iOS




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

 
 
   
 
© 2014 Mixvibes