Cross Remote iPad suggestions

Mixvibes iOS / Android apps for smartphones and tablets: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross Remote iPad suggestions

Postby robdquick on 15 Aug 2013, 09:10

After finally getting the remote iPad app to work last night, I must say that the app is brilliant!! However, I would like to suggest a few features that would make it even better:

1: Filter knobs. Unless I'm missing them somewhere, I can't seem to find a way to control the filter from the app. (Edit: I see in the full version of Cross there is a bi-polar filter. I suppose this would function the same as the normal filter, which mean's I could just use this instead. Would be nice to be able to use a filter and an effect at the same time though!) SECOND EDIT: Just purchased the full version of Cross, and the bi-polar filter effect isn't there!!

2: A way to add songs to the autoplay/prepare playlists. At the moment when you select a song, you can only preview it or add it to the deck. No way to add anything to the autoplay/prepare playlists.

I am seriously looking at replacing Traktor with Cross, and these 2 additions would go a long way towards convincing me!!
Last edited by robdquick on 16 Aug 2013, 16:19, edited 1 time in total.
robdquick

Re: Cross Remote iPad suggestions

Postby robdquick on 16 Aug 2013, 13:29

2 more suggestions:

1: A way to control the depth of the effects from the remote app.

2: A way to control the master volume from the remote app.
robdquick

Postby JuniorPops on 17 Nov 2013, 03:42

Also a redesign of the UI, making it somewhat a modern look somewhat like CrossDJ for iPad.
JuniorPops

Postby djphaidon on 17 Nov 2013, 08:32

From what I gather, there are many improvements coming to the Cross software with the next release. I'm not sure how that will translate to the remote app, but from experience, if you suggest something that will improve the software, it will make it into a release.

Welcome to Cross, by the way. I noticed that you bought the full version. A simple solution to your issues could be solved with an external MIDI controller in conjunction with the remote app, until the changes can be made to the program if they are implemented.

MixVibes Cross 2.6.0
A&H Xone:DB4 / A&H Xone:K2 / QuNeo / iPad Lemur
15' MacBook Pro / 16Gb RAM

Retired: Jazzmutant Lemur / Korg padKontrol / Korg Zero 4 / VCI 100 / APC40 / NI S4 / Traktor

djphaidon

Return to Android/iOS Suggestions