Suggestions for CrossDj iPad

Mixvibes iOS / Android apps for smartphones and tablets: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Suggestions for CrossDj iPad

Postby Chinbo99 on 06 Jul 2012, 01:16

Hi Mixvibes team,

Just wanted to tell you how much I love this app! For a 1st release, this is without doubt the best DJ app for iPad. I've tried Djay, DJ Mixer and Red Bull BPM, and none of them quite do it as well as your app. Sure they may have slightly for fancy gadget, samplers, for loops and cue point settings, but the beat grid and waveform displays on your app are a class above their offerings!
Keep up the good work guys, can't wait for any future updates!
While I'm on the subject, I have a couple of suggestions that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet:

1. It would be great if there was someway to manually adjust the calculated BPM. Your system is very accurate and most of the time can't be faulted, but I have a few drum and bass records on my iPad and it seems to calculate the BPM at half of what it should be. For the beat grid to work properly, there needs to be a way of changing the BPM (double/half options maybe). When searching by BPM in the library, the highest range you have is 130-140 BPM, is this because the app can't calculate anything higher than 140 at present?

2. The ability to record your mix would be a great addition, the app is immensely fun and I find myself sitting there for hours practicing, but it would be nice to be able to record the mixes and listen back.

Can't think of much else at the moment that hasn't already been mentioned, but keep up the good work guys, and looking forward to the next update.
P.s. I posted some good feedback on iTunes already! :)
Chinbo99

Re: Suggestions for CrossDj iPad

Postby daniel clark on 06 Jul 2012, 02:39

:cool: :cool: glad for your enjoyment of the software and the app,,if you could pay foward and express thease feelings on the Apple site that would be the plus,,again welcome to mixvibes :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor