CrossDj for iPad suggestions

Mixvibes iOS / Android apps for smartphones and tablets: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

CrossDj for iPad suggestions

Postby Dj Funky B on 28 May 2012, 12:15

CrossDj for the iPad is hands down the best DJ app available! Thank you mixvibes team for creating this app, it's the best ultra portable / backup solution on the market.
Below are my top three suggestions to make this already great app even better:

1. When playing a saved cue point the play / pause button will light up. This is confusing because the saved cue points act as a one shot trigger and you must remember if the track is playing or not. The saved cue buttons and play/ pause button should light up independently of each other that way you can tell if the track is playing or paused when using saved cue points.
2. Key lock! This has probably already been discussed which leads me to..
3. Show comments tags. Many of us store important info in comments such as key, tempo change alerts, etc. Comments would be much more useful than ratings.

Again, Thanks so much for your hard work - this app is going to make many people smile!
Dj Funky B

Re: CrossDj for iPad suggestions

Postby daniel clark on 28 May 2012, 12:33

:cool: :cool: :cool: welcome to mixvibes fourm,,thanks for your input and suggestions,, :cool: they will defenitly be looked at..there is a posting for app user to be able to regerster and get a full licences,, :mrgreen:
viewtopic.php?f=393&t=23678
if it envolves going on the app store site and you can mirror thease opions there it will be apriciated :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby Dj Funky B on 28 May 2012, 19:01

Thanks for the quick response! Email forwarded, and well deserved comment already left in the app store :cool:
Dj Funky B

Postby Paco Loco on 31 May 2012, 18:02

Points 1 and 3 above are really good ideas and I second these suggestions.

Regarding the licensing post mentioned, I tried to do that and was told that it only applied to people who ha bought crossDJ for Mac in the Mac app store, not the iPad version in the iOS app store.
Paco Loco

Re: CrossDJ for iPad suggestions

Postby Dj Funky B on 12 Aug 2012, 06:43

The 1.0.1 update is stable. I haven't had a single crash after 6+ hours of use on the new iPad. Hopefully we'll see some of the suggestions above in a future release!

Glowing review of the update in the app store should show up soon...
Dj Funky B

Postby UncleVibes on 12 Aug 2012, 11:36

The 1.0.1 update is stable. I haven't had a single crash after 6+ hours of use on the new iPad. Hopefully we'll see some of the suggestions above in a future release!

This is the important news... Stability is at the rendez vous! The iOS team can go further on...
UncleVibes

Postby starpause on 16 Dec 2012, 01:56

DJ Funky B wrote:2. Key lock! This has probably already been discussed which leads me to..
3. Show comments tags. Many of us store important info in comments such as key, tempo change alerts, etc. Comments would be much more useful than ratings.

feel you on key lock and commented as much in another thread!

i'm keeping my feedback/suggestions to one-per-topic so that the topic title can be descriptive (rather than seeing 10 threads all titled "suggestions" with half of the contest of each duplicating each other).

on that note, before i saw your thread i made this one about how important comment fields are to me:

viewtopic.php?f=338&t=26205
starpause

Postby Dj Funky B on 02 Jan 2013, 00:25

Thanks for the 1.0.3 update! Bluetooth audio works great - latency is expected and minimal. I can now DJ in the kitchen and send audio over BT to my lab in another room :cool:

I don't have a dedicated usb soundcard to test usb audio out but I tried to use my VCI-400SE as a soundcard and it did not work properly.

Another suggestion would be to add MIDI functionality. It would be nice to have the option of using external controllers.

Happy New Year to all!
Dj Funky B

Postby djegun on 02 Jan 2013, 17:53

DJ Funky B wrote:Another suggestion would be to add MIDI functionality. It would be nice to have the option of using external controllers.

Planned for a future version.
djegun

Postby Dj Funky B on 21 Mar 2013, 09:01

1.1.0 is available. Thanks for key lock! Now that we have key lock, it would be great if we could sort by the key tag.

Thanks again for the update.
Dj Funky B

Return to Android/iOS Suggestions