Possible to "select all" tracks in a directory for setlist?

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Possible to "select all" tracks in a directory for setlist?

Postby Bobsterz on 04 Mar 2019, 11:59

I would like to create a large playlist to automix. I would like to select all tracks in each of a number of directories. The Android app appears to only allow selecting one track at a time and only from a title, album, artist, or BPM sort. Am I out of luck? There's no way I could justify taking the time to select all these tunes individually. Any help would be appreciated.

I know I can add entire folders to an automix set, but it appears that if you already have a different automix going on, you have to select the folders all over again (if you haven't put all the tunes into a playlist). I'd hate to have to do that when I go on break and I just want to quickly start playing a collection of tunes that are only for the break.

When I am viewing a folder instead of individual tracks, the drop down menu only has automix options; there's no ability to add the folder to a playlist from that view.

Any ideas?
Bobsterz

Re: Possible to "select all" tracks in a directory for setli

Postby Shaneo on 05 Apr 2019, 16:26

Bobsterz wrote:I would like to create a large playlist to automix. I would like to select all tracks in each of a number of directories. The Android app appears to only allow selecting one track at a time and only from a title, album, artist, or BPM sort. Am I out of luck? There's no way gimp freejobalert I could justify taking the time to select all these tunes individually. Any help would be appreciated.

I know I can add entire folders to an automix set, but it appears that if you already have a different automix going on, you have to select the folders all over again (if you haven't put all the tunes into a playlist). I'd hate to have to do that when I go on break and I just want to quickly start playing a collection of tunes that are only for the break.

When I am viewing a folder instead of individual tracks, the drop down menu only has automix options; there's no ability to add the folder to a playlist from that view.

Any ideas?

Judging by the idea you have put up. I think you have some nice ideas. Following this thread from now on.

Thanks and Regards,
Shane
Last edited by Shaneo on 09 Apr 2019, 19:58, edited 1 time in total.
Shaneo

Re: Possible to "select all" tracks in a directory for setli

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 06 Apr 2019, 18:17

Hi Bobsterz,

Right now I don't think what you want is currently possible. You might be able to use the Play Music app on your device to create the playlists and then load those playlists into the automix list into Cross DJ, but it might have the same limitations in terms of sorting and selecting tracks.

I can forward this topic to the development team since as Shaneo mentioned, they are nice ideas that would be great if added to Cross DJ for Android.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Android Discussion