stretching

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

stretching

Postby pablo_blue on 07 Sep 2018, 18:59

If I create a new pack and load two drum loops with different tempos they seem to be automatically stretched so they play in sync. Great. When I close and reopen Remixlive and the same project is still loaded but they no longer play in sync. Why? If I reload the same samples in the same slots they play in sync again. Is there any way to keep the 'stretch' when closing a re-opening?
pablo_blue

Re: stretching

Postby pablo_blue on 08 Sep 2018, 13:39

It would appear that when you re-open Remixlive the 'stretch' sample setting has been turned off. Turning it on and reopening the app keeps the stretch on.
pablo_blue

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 08 Sep 2018, 17:29

Hi pablo,

Sorry that you have been dealing with a few things with Remixlive, but glad you have gotten them mostly sorted out!

I have not seen this stretching bug so I will play around some myself and report all details to the developers.

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby pablo_blue on 09 Sep 2018, 18:39

Hi Adam,
All in all I have been very impressed with the app (Remixlive). I was wanting a light weight mobile replacement for Ableton Live and it fits the bill very well. I have come across a few minor issues:-
1. Importing samples of diff tempos into new pack. All play in sync but when I reload the pack they will not play in sync.
2. Occasionally, on my own imported samples (all the same bpm), go out of sync.
3. When I create a new pack and set the tempo to 99 bpm add samples etc. When I look in the Sample packs it says the bpm is 98. When i load it loads at 99 bpm.
Point 2 is the only one of concern and I cannot get it to reproduce at will. Other than that a great app.
Thanks.
pablo_blue

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 09 Sep 2018, 19:32

Thanks for these details pablo!

Can you also let me know what android version is on your S4 and the exact version of Remixlive you have installed? The most recent version is 3.3.5

I will forward all of this to the developers tonight.

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby pablo_blue on 10 Sep 2018, 11:08

Hi Adam,
I am using ver. 3.3.5 of Remixlive and Android version 4.4.4
pablo_blue

Return to Android Discussion