No access to SD Card

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

No access to SD Card

Postby MicP_CGN on 11 May 2018, 11:44

Hi @all,

just purchased the Pro Version of Cross DJ

When I open the Menu I can see a point which is called "Folder explorer", but unfortuantely I don't have access to my SD Card.

Folder explorer always starts at /storage/emulated/0 and there is no way to navigate to my SD Card.

My Tab is a Lenovo Yoga Tab4 running on Android 7.1.1
The SD Card is a 128GB card on the internal card slot of the tab, so nothing external with USB-C Adaptor or something like this.

On the other hand, I can find all my music (from SD Card) when I'm in the library, but this is not the way I wanna work, I like my folder access and the structure.

Any Ideas on how to access the folders on my SD ?

Thanks in advance
Michael
MicP_CGN

Re: No access to SD Card

Postby MicP_CGN on 11 May 2018, 13:33

Once again Hi @all,

the problem is solved.

After the click on "Folder Explorer" the default folder will be opened, but in the upper right corner, next to the search function, there is a menu called "STORAGES"
If you open the menu you can switch between "Default Storage" and "Other Storage 1", which is the SD Card.

Going this way you can access your folders on the SD Card

Happy CrossDJing
MicP_CGN

Re: No access to SD Card

Postby mmediaman on 21 Sep 2018, 19:59

Furthermore, I believe if you remove that SD card for whatever reason and reinsert it, or upgrade to larger capacity, all of your track analysis will be lost and CrossDJ provides no way to backup and restore track analysis data in case something goes wrong......
mmediaman

Return to Android Discussion